Chapter 91

"Host, the hero is looking for the pharmacist of our union, saying he wants to poach you." 098 reported to Ling Chunan.

"I know." Ling Chunan replied, "How much money do you think he will spend to bribe me?" "

...You keep confidentiality so strict, he shouldn't be able to find you." 098 said, not to mention the establishment of the Chamber of Commerce Ling Chu Nan didn't interfere in any way. He even prepared the medicine a long time ago, and then stuffed a bunch of them into Zheng Mingjie. He never showed his face from the beginning to the end. No matter how powerful the hero is, there is no way he can find Ling Chunan. That's it.

"You underestimate the male protagonist, 098." It's not uncommon for Ling Chunan to have the habit of being blindly confident in his own system and then being slapped in the face by himself.

Sure enough, just two weeks later, Qin Xuyang made an appointment with Ling Chunan.

When seeing the message belonging to the male protagonist in Ling Chunan's chat box, 098 was once again speechless. Why is it always so stupid, trying to compare its IQ with its host? "Host, are you going to meet the male protagonist?"

"See you, why don't you see me." Ling Chunan said as he replied to the male protagonist's message and made an appointment with him.

"Baby, do you want to go out?" On the day of the meeting, Feng Buyu was not busy with anything and followed Ling Chunan to the game early.

"Yeah, I made an appointment with an old friend, do you want to come with me?" Ling Chunan tilted his head and asked.

098: Host, don't be deceived. He has already checked your recent arrangements. Didn't he come here this morning just to meet the hero with you?

But 098 I only dared to think about it in my heart, and then kept it silently. Didn't you see the happy look on the host's face?

Two weeks outside the game is nearly three months inside the game.

Qin Xuyang was really worried during this period. At first, he didn't take the new chamber of commerce seriously. After all, whether it was fighting for reputation or products, their chamber of commerce was well-deserved to be number one, and there was no need to be afraid of anyone.

To be more precise, after knowing the other party's price, Qin Xuyang looked at the small chamber of commerce called Xinghuo with the intention of watching a joke. Wanting to fight against them was simply a fool's errand.

So when the elder of the Chamber of Commerce said that he had not found the other party's pharmacist, he didn't pay attention.

But it happened that such a small chamber of commerce, which he looked down upon, had unknowingly taken away more than half of the market. What was even more frightening was that even the highest-level pharmacists in their chamber of commerce could not make the medicines they sold. , he personally inquired about it, and it was the first time they had even heard of the names of those medicines.

What does this mean?

This can only show that the other party's pharmacist and their pharmacist are not on the same level at all.

Seeing that sales had more than doubled, Qin Xuyang was so anxious that he had to take action.

After knowing who the pharmacist of the Xinghuo Chamber of Commerce was, Qin Xuyang felt like a basin of cold water was poured on his head. He had looked down on that little follower of Qingcao Yiyi before, but he didn't expect that he would now become the main pharmacist of the hostile chamber of commerce, with such unfathomable skills. .