Chapter 130

As a villain system, 098 is of course on the side of the villain, so in its perception, anyone on the vampire hunter side is a bad guy, especially since the person who asked Ling Chunan today was the head hunter, it is inevitable that It's not tense.

However, Ling Chunan obviously did not feel the worry of his own system and headed towards the city center at a speed of 200 per hour.

"Host, there's a car ahead, be careful!" 098 warned fearfully.

"I saw it." Ling Chunan slowed down the car, "What time did he and I make an appointment?" "

Back to the host, half past one." 098 looked at the time, "It's already two o'clock in the afternoon."

" Hmm." Ling Chunan doubled the speed again.

At half past two, Ling Chunan appeared at the door of the restaurant on time. 098 vigilantly surveyed the surrounding environment, fearing that several ambush vampire hunters would suddenly appear from some corner.

Ling Chunan was not in a hurry. He straightened his messy collar and walked into the restaurant.

"Hello sir, do you have an appointment?" the waiter leaned over and asked.

"A Mr. Long invited me here," Ling Chunan said.

"Okay, sir, please come with me."

The waiter led Ling Chunan to a separate private room, opened the door, "Sir, please."

The man in the private room was the man after Ling Chunan took Liang Youyi away that day. The handsome man who appeared in the hotel was naturally the leader of the vampire hunters. He seemed to be thinking about something. Seeing Ling Chunan appear, he was stunned for two seconds before he reacted. He stood up, his expression was a bit complicated, but it was not difficult to see in his eyes. Feeling excited, he opened his mouth and said, "Hello, my name is Long Qiuyan, please sit down." "

Host, there is no ambush around." 098 said, "But I feel that this person's attitude is a bit strange."

"I can tell without you having to tell me." Ling Chunan replied, "If I didn't know he liked women, I would have thought he had a crush on me." "

..."

Ling Chunan sat down opposite Long Qiuyan. He came down and said, "Hello, I'm Shu Yiheng. You said you wanted to contact me about my master. What's the matter?"

When talking about Shu Yiheng's master, Long Qiuyan's expression instantly became serious, " Is your master's name Shu Lingkun?"

Ling Chunan pretended to be surprised, "How do you know?"

Long Qiuyan: "Did he tell you that he is a vampire hunter?"

Ling Chunan: "Yes, he has been around since he was a child. Just teach me the skills of hunting vampires. Where did you know about it? Do you know my master? But my master said that he has never had any friends."

Ling Chunan is very experienced in how to play a college student who is ignorant of the world.

Long Qiuyan obviously didn't see through his acting skills and continued, "Then did he tell you anything else about vampire hunters?"

Ling Chunan shook his head, "No, he just taught me hunting skills, and he didn't tell you anything else. I didn't let me ask. Later, he passed away, and I couldn't find anyone to ask." He looked a little depressed, and then looked at Long Qiuyan expectantly, "Can you tell me?"

"Ah, okay." Long Qiu Yanzheng looked at Ling Chunan who was a little distracted. After hearing this, he came back to his senses and began to tell, "The Shu family was once a family of vampire hunters. Together with the Long family and the Qi family, they were also known as the three major families. The Qi family. A hundred years ago, the brothers fought against each other. In the end, I don't know who burned down the old house. From then on, the inheritance was cut off and disappeared. The Shu family was so thin that only Shu Lingkun was left. He joined the hunter group and competed with the dragons at that time. The eldest young master of the family, that is, my uncle became a teammate."