Chapter 48

The giant dragon reluctantly placed Ling Chunan on the ground, and finally smiled at him in a flattering way.

Ling Chunan hammered his sore waist, "I decided to abstain from sex for a week." If this continued, sooner or later he would suffer from kidney deficiency.

098 indicates approval with both hands.

Without knowing it, the dragon, who had been forced to abstain from sex for a week, still showed his courtesy to Ling Chunan with a shy face, for fear that his baby would be angry.

Several students watched with dumbfounded eyes as the tall man who came all the way so cold and cold that his surroundings were almost covered with ice suddenly changed his appearance after the third prince woke up. They immediately felt that something was wrong with the whole world.

As luck would have it, Ling Chunan didn't plan to meet the male protagonist so early, but as soon as he left the forest and arrived at the first town, he met the male protagonist and his group on a narrow road.

Ling Chunan thought for a while. Although this way of appearing was not as impressive as he originally thought, it was still satisfactory. Just as he was thinking about how to attract the attention of those people, Blue took the lead and shouted, "The third prince is Karan." Little Princess Na and the others!"

This voice attracted the attention of the male protagonist and his group who were about to turn a corner.

"This amazing teammate." Ling Chunan raised his eyebrows, and when he saw the horrified expressions of the leading male protagonist and the beautiful little girl, his mood rose by a percentage point.

The male protagonist's name is Rhodes. He had this name before he time traveled, and he hasn't changed it since he time traveled. A few words can summarize him: conceited, carefree, self-aggrandizing, and arrogant.

All in all, he is a typical stud man.

At this time, including Ling Chunan's younger sister, the male protagonist is accompanied by two women. They are a pair of sisters. Their appearance is not perfect to Ling Chunan, but for the male protagonist who was pure silk before time travel, Said, it is a first-rate beauty.

As for Karanna, the little princess of the empire, her appearance is similar to Ling Chunan's current body. She is indeed a beautiful girl, but Ling Chunan has doubts about her IQ. The male protagonist seems to have no temperament. Her temperament and appearance are also average. If the princess wants a man, she insists on cheating on her and even kills her own brothers.

Looking at the pair of sisters who can only be called delicate, 098 also felt a little incredible. Where did the male protagonist's aesthetic sense go? And even the little girl Karanna is not as good-looking as the host looks like now. This male protagonist is simply unreasonable.

Rhodes' face was filled with astonishment. He looked at Ling Chunan and then at Karanna, his eyes full of doubts.

Karanna was even more complicated. There was shock, guilt, and panic in her eyes, all mixed together, and her eyes suddenly turned red.

In the end, Rhodes was the first to react. He greeted Ling Chunan nonchalantly, "Third Prince, long time no see." There was still some disdain in his eyes, "I haven't seen you since you were defeated by me last time."

"It's been a long time ." Missing." Ling Chunan glanced at the little princess Karanna who was hiding behind, and nodded to the male protagonist, "Thanks to you, I have gained a lot from my recent experience." "

Haha." A flash appeared in Rhodes' eyes. He was cruel, but his tone remained unchanged, "Then we have to discuss it again next time we find an opportunity." "