Chapter 142

Nix is ​​the heir to the Brown family, the empire's number one energy family. He has been taught by his family to be a gentleman since he was a child. He is a gentle gentleman and is as gentle as jade. He has always treated people with courtesy. He is the most popular person no matter where he is. kind of character.

But this kind of character is also the least likely to gain favorability. This can be seen from the conversation between Ling Chunan and him. From outside the school gate to the teaching building, Nicks did not reveal his privacy at all. Neither his last name was revealed to Ling Chunan, so until the two separated, his favorability was only the initial 10% point.

"Host, this man is so difficult to deal with, why do you still say he is a good person?" 098 said, looking at Nix's back.

"Difficult does not mean he is not a good person. At least we have exchanged contact information." Ling Chunan smiled, "098, be patient."

"...Yes, host."

There were only a few people in the classroom at this time. As soon as Ling Chunan arrived in the classroom, he was pulled to the front row seat by Carlo, who had been waiting for a long time. The usually arrogant alpha boy's eyes were filled with enthusiasm, "Have you seen the class schedule this morning?"

"Why? ?" Ling Chunan, who knew the class schedule yesterday, asked pretending not to know.

Carloed jumped up immediately, "Our practical class teacher is Noel, Noel! God of War!"

"Yeah, I understand, it's his first time to come to school today, and there are many people blocking him at the school gate." Ling Chunan reminded kindly.

As soon as Ling Chunan finished speaking, Carloed's eyes lit up, and he quickly ran out. After hearing this, several students in the classroom who were preparing for their homework also ran out to watch the fun, leaving Ling Chunan alone. Alone, he blinked and suddenly laughed, "098, I was so popular back then."

"Host, you are also very popular now." 098 was afraid that his host would be hit, so he quickly comforted, "Every time you go out, there are many betas and omaga showing their favor to you. They are only so excited now because of Lord Noel's legendary aura." "

Baby, the school may not be in session for the time being. I want to take you to see it first. Are you looking at the dormitory?" At this time, a familiar voice came from the back door of the classroom. It was the culprit that caused countless people to crowd the school gate.

"Okay." Ling Chunan was not surprised that Noel would appear here.

"Okay, follow me."

"Host, where did he come in from?" 098 asked while the two were talking.

Ling Chunan: "You came in after me and the supporting actor No. 2, didn't you notice?" "

..." Not really. Then he thought that his host was now more than a little bit more powerful than him, and 098 felt relieved. , its current host is simply a bug.

At this time, the huge campus was empty, and the two of them seemed particularly harmonious walking together. The only thing that made Ling Chunan a little dissatisfied was that his current height was clearly among the best among alphas, but he was still inferior to men. One piece.

"You are still young now, but you will grow taller in the future." As if he could hear Ling Chunan's thoughts, Noel said, and touched Ling Chunan's head.

Ling Chunan was silent for a second and rolled his eyes at the man. "From a genetic point of view, all my indicators have reached the equilibrium period. It is no accident that I will not grow taller." At the end, Ling Chunan still felt a little regretful.