Chapter 152

Ten minutes later, Xia Lin got up from the ground and took a shower in the bathroom. After confirming that no more pheromones were leaking from his body, he applied a layer of potion on his face. Originally, he was pretty and delicate. His face suddenly became ordinary, and he could only say politely. After making sure that there was nothing wrong, he got dressed and went out.

Perhaps because of excessive injections of low-quality pheromone inhibitors in the past few years, he may now suffer from pheromone disorders and shortened estrus, which makes Xia Lin feel a little distressed.

But he thought that this situation would soon pass. As long as his research was successful, he would no longer need to hide in the future.

As 098 said, three days later, Tangde Company released big news about the new chief designer and the launch of research on their brand new mecha project.

In the news, the chairman of Tangde Company came forward personally, "As we all know, our Tangde Mecha Company has always been devoted to how to make mechas better, and our goal has always been to promote mechas to the whole people. , we have been persisting in research in this area over the years, and have finally made breakthrough progress recently. Our chief mecha designer will explain this to everyone."

Then Xia Lin, who was sitting next to the chairman, stood up. Standing up, he cleared his throat, "Hello, friends from the media, I am Tang De's chief mecha designer, and my name is Pulan Oko. I won't say much more, but I promise, at most Three years from now, the new mecha developed by our Tang De Company will definitely be popularized by all the people, that is to say, by then, all citizens of the empire will be able to drive their own mecha regardless of their mental and physical levels." He paused and then added, "Including Omaga."

All interstellar citizens living in today's era, regardless of gender or physique, don't want to own a mecha of their own? However, firstly, the cost of building mechas is high, and secondly, the requirements for driving mechas are too high, and few people can meet them.

As soon as Xia Lin said this, the Star Network immediately became a sensation.

[You are bragging, how is this possible? What is this guy's background? He looks young, but he can boast so well? ]

[The name Pulan sounds familiar, I forgot where I heard it before, but he actually said he could let omaga pilot a mecha. This is the funniest joke I've heard this year. ]

[I do think this is somewhat possible. After all, Tang De Company has been silent for so many years. If it wasn't 100% sure, they would definitely not dare to hold such a big press conference. ]

[Yes, it's just three years. We have waited for more than a thousand years, and we still care about these thirty years. ]

[But the name Pulan is a bit familiar. ]

[Do you remember that an omaga entered the Imperial Academy two years ago? Later he dropped out of school voluntarily, and the student seemed to be named Pu Lan. ]

[No, I know what he looks like. He looks nothing like this designer. The name Pulan is still very common. You should stop guessing and wait for the new mecha. ]

After the press conference, the chairman of Tang De Company didn't look particularly good and kept Xia Lin, "You just said universalization? According to the materials required for your design, even if it takes a thousand years, it won't be possible." It may be popularized."

"What I mean by popularized is that there is no threshold for driving mechas. It does not mean that mechas will be cheap. I wonder if the chairman has some misunderstanding about this sentence." Xia Lin said.