Chapter 104

"Then don't talk about it." Ling Chunan didn't even raise his head.

098: "..." It still stopped talking.

After a while, 098 felt that it still had to tell Ling Chunan about this. Then it saw that Ling Chunan was focusing on coding, so it suppressed the words again. Thinking of Ling Chunan's attitude just now, it felt that it was better not to tell him. never mind.

Until Ling Chunan finished writing today's target word count, 098 was still wondering whether to say it or not.

"Are you still going to say it?" Ling Chunan asked while sending the article to the backstage.

"Host, I discovered a very strange thing. Fu Xianzhi may be a big shot. Did you know that I was complained to you today just after I told you to work hard to become a great god? So I think he can hear us and has something to do with the higher ups. !" 098 finished the matter quickly without taking a breath, and then waited expectantly for Ling Chunan's reaction.

Ling Chunan slowly closed the background of the article and was silent for a few seconds before speaking, "What did you just say? You spoke too fast, I didn't hear it clearly."

098: "..." I dare you to wait so long. There was no response because Ling Chunan didn't hear clearly.

098 patiently cut off what he just said, repeated it again, and finally concluded: "So I think that not only may he have something to do with the higher-ups, but he may also be a big shot." "Isn't

this obvious? I thought you already knew it. "." Ling Chunan was a little surprised by 098's reaction, "I asked you during the second mission whether the same soul can appear in different worlds. He appears again and again. If you say he I don't believe it has anything to do with the above."

"..." "

Besides, 098, you are so cute."

"...Thank you, host."

Ling Chunan saw it more clearly than 098, and he even vaguely guessed the man's The identity, however, has not yet been determined.

And Ling Chunan couldn't find the reason why he had no memory every time.

But one thing Ling Chunan can be sure of is that every time he completes a task, he can feel that he has become stronger. It is not just an increase in energy points as 098 said before, but a real increase in soul. The change.

098, who was hit, did not speak to Ling Chunan for the next two days. Under Fu Xianzhi's operation, no one found out that Ling Chunan was still there that night, but everyone in the bar at the time was worried because of the possibility. Infected with MT09 and taken to the quarantine area.

Until the third day, 098's voice was still wilting, "The counterattack value is +5. The current counterattack value is 50%. Please continue to work hard." "Host

, the male protagonist and Mu Linyu were removed from the isolation room by the Mu family. After he fished it out, the head of the Mu family also knew that the male protagonist was his biological son. However, due to the news that spread all over the bar and bathroom, in order to prevent people from thinking that the Mu family was not only promiscuous but also promiscuous, he not only did not recognize the male protagonist. The master's son had someone rush him out of the room where he was temporarily staying in the Mu family to a separate isolation room specially made for him. The old man of the Mu family, who was usually very protective of the hero, did not speak for him."

098 One-Fifty-Ten General After reporting what happened to the Mu family to Ling Chunan, he fell silent again.

"Okay, I understand." Ling Chunan said, "098, thank you."