Chapter 95

Ling Chunan deliberately lengthened his tone when he said this. 098 was very anxious, "Why?" "

Guess."

098 seemed to have been punctured by a balloon, and suddenly it withered, "Host, don't take it with you. You're so appetizing."

Ling Chunan innocently asked, "Do I have it?"

098 said resolutely, "Yes!"

"Then yes, I'll appetize you."

098: "..."

Giving it to myself in 098 While trying hard to do ideological work, Ling Chunan spoke again, "Okay, I'll tell you."

It knew that the host was a good person! 098 was moved and couldn't wait to ask: "What is it?"

"Because I'm happy."

"..."

098 didn't talk to Ling Chunan for a long time after that, and Ling Chunan didn't care either. It's time to eat. It's time to sleep, showing off affection with Feng Buyu from time to time, and the old housekeeper replenishing kidneys, not to mention how cool he is. Finally, 098 couldn't hold it in anymore, "Host, have you forgotten that you still have 5% counterattack value?"

"I thought you didn't want to do it." Ling Chunan said.

098, who was beaten down, paused, but in the end he maintained a good attitude, "No, it is an honor for 098 to cooperate with the host. How could I not want to do it? I just want to ask you what you plan to do next?"

"I haven't yet. Think about it." Ling Chunan thought the system's compromise was particularly cute, and he couldn't help but want to tease it.

Sure enough, 098 was fooled again, "If there is anything you want to help, please tell me." "

Okay, 098, you are really the cutest system I have ever seen." Ling Chunan looked touched.

"Thank you, host." 098 was even more touched. It had never done anything to help, but the host praised it so much. He was such a good person.

"Since you said that, I want to ask you for a favor." Ling Chunan continued.

"Just say it." 098 was particularly positive.

"You have been working on the system for so long, so the information must be very complete. Can you help me find something?"

"No problem!"

After a long time, 098 finally realized that Ling Chunan has been the only one like this since the beginning. How can a system be the cutest? It's been tricked again!

And when it reacted, it was already too late. It had already agreed to what it should have promised. Ling Chunan would definitely not allow it to regret it, and it didn't want to be reported. Although it didn't want to admit it, it really couldn't afford to offend its host. .

"Host, is it really okay?" On a small island, 098 looked at Ling Chunan who was about to jump into the sea. "How about we tell Feng Buyu?" It always felt that if something happened to the host, it would definitely It's really bad luck, after all, it's the teleportation talisman it provides.

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." Ling Chunan comforted, and then said: "098, when did you become so timid?" "

..." It's not that it is timid, it is just worried about its host.

Ling Chunan sat down directly on the reef and took out the remaining four tubes of purification potion. The blue liquid in the sun echoed the sparkling sea surface, making it look particularly beautiful.