Chapter 101

Before Ye Chufeng traveled through time, he was an average-looking guy who made a living by writing some low-quality stallion articles. He ate every meal but had no survival skills other than writing articles. He died just as he was thinking

about it. How come when I begged the landlord to extend the rent for a few days, I was struck by lightning and transported back in time.

"System binding is successful. Hello host, I am the literary world master training system, codenamed literary world system 313. You can call me 313."

This was the first sentence Ye Chufeng heard after waking up.

Then he discovered that he had become a handsome boy and a student at a prestigious university. Although he came out of an orphanage, this did not dampen his enthusiasm.

There are countless classics in his system! And the culture of this world is simply horribly poor.

If he doesn't become a god under such circumstances, it would be a shame for the people.

As for the system's statement that the task must be completed before proceeding to the next step, this point was completely ignored by Ye Chufeng.

Just as Ye Chufeng expected, his first article caused a huge sensation in the world. People in this world had never seen a martial arts novel, especially after Mr. Jin Yong's classic, and they knelt down one after another.

Ye Chufeng had a premonition that he would become a revolutionary in the history of literature. As for the obstacles that stood in the way, he never paid attention to them. In his eyes, Mulinke was just a fly.

However, he never thought that there would be people in this world writing fairy tales.

When the article was recommended for the first time, Ye Chufeng didn't pay attention at all. After all, where is the cultural heritage of this world, how can it be so special?

But for the second and third time, he finally couldn't help but click on the article page of the article.

The title of the article was "Ascension to Immortality". When he saw the title, Ye Chufeng couldn't sit still. Then he read the copy and briefly mentioned the adventure of a girl, and then started his journey to become an immortal. In Ye Chufeng's opinion, it was not special, but in the world he was in now, it seemed to be a brand new theme. Ye Chufeng thought for a moment, could there be a new time traveler?

It's not that he's suspicious, it's that he doesn't believe that the natives of this world can come up with such a joke.

At this time, the article has been updated with more than 200,000 words, and the data is almost the total of his previous article. However, because it has not been published yet, it has been ignored by him before.

With a deep sense of crisis, Ye Chufeng clicked on the first chapter.

The first chapter wrote a basic introduction to cultivating immortals. The level system in the article was not like the foundation-building elixir Yuanying in his original world, but a strange level he had never seen before. After discovering this, Ye Chufeng relaxed a little. At least this shows that the author is not from the same world as him.

Thinking like this, Ye Chufeng continued to read. As the plot deepened, he seemed to have forgotten the purpose of his visit. It was not until the article page indicated that there was no next page that he came back to his senses, and his face became dark and smelly.

He was so fascinated by his competitors' articles that he even forgot to eat lunch.

After finally correcting his mentality, Ye Chufeng turned to the front again, intending to study the opponent's writing style. Only by knowing yourself and the enemy can you fight without danger. Ye Chufeng considers himself not an arrogant person. When he encounters a real opponent, he is still willing to study seriously. of.