Chapter 108

The next day, Ling Chunan woke up with a sore back and a sore back. He stared at the part where the man was so excited, then slapped away the big hand that was massaging him, "Don't touch me for at least a week."

"Okay." Fu Xianzhi answered simply, and then smiled shyly, "Baby, let me give you a massage, are you tired?"

Seeing that the man had no intention of going into heat again, Ling Chunan felt relieved and lay on his lap, "Here, and here. ."

"Host, while you were sleeping, your editor had already negotiated with Director Chu Yu about changing jobs." Seeing Ling Chunan take some time off, 098hui reported, "Now your counterattack value has increased to 80%."

" I know, he has always been very efficient."

098: "But he used your novel to seduce Director Chu Yu. This is all your fault." "

No matter what method he used, at least the goal was achieved. The process is I don't care what it is."

After a while, Ling Chunan's communicator rang. After looking at the name, Ling Chunan clicked on the video communication.

The next second, Li Yi's virtual portrait appeared in the room.

As if he didn't expect that Ling Chunan would connect to the video call, Li Yi was a little confused, his hair was wet, and there was a colorful towel on his head, "Mu, Mu is coming."

Ling Chunan leaned from Fu Xianzhi's arms. Standing up, "What's the matter?"

Fu Xianzhi nodded to Li Yi and kissed the corner of Ling Chunan's mouth, "Baby, I'll bring you some porridge." It wasn't

until Fu Xianzhi left the room that Li Yi finally returned. When he came to his senses, his first reaction was to pull off the towel on his head, and then gave Ling Chunan an awkward but polite smile, "Morning."

Ling Chunan nodded, "Morning."

He glanced at Pointing to the clock at half past two in the afternoon, 098 did not interrupt.

Ling Chunan was the first to speak, "What's the matter?"

Li Yi finally calmed down and cleared his throat, "The things you asked me to do yesterday have been completed. Director Chu Yu has agreed to leave Mu Group and join Tianyuan Group, we have time to sign the copyright contract. As for the sharing, since you did not charge copyright fees, our company is willing to pay you 35% of the gross profit later." "

How much is Chu Yu?"

"25%." Li Yi answered subconsciously. He said, and then realized that he had spilled the beans, and his face turned red, "Sorry, 35% is already the limit that the company can provide now. There is too much uncertainty in the film and television industry. The gross profit of Director Chu Yu's last film There are only 15 billion credit points. We calculated it based on his best performance. After excluding 60% and all investments, the company's profit is less than 10%." "

Host, what he said is true." 098 gave As a result, "If you want to invite good enough actors, you may need to share the profits, so in the end Tianyuan Group's profit should be around 5%, and if the movie fails, they may lose everything. Of course, this kind of The possibility is almost impossible."

Based on the popularity of Ling Chunan's novel, even if the filming is not good, countless fans will be willing to pay for it, not to mention that the director is well-known and known as box office poison Chu Yu.

So the final result can only be good, or better, which is why Tianyuan Group is willing to take a gamble.

Ling Chunan continued to ask: "Is the initial investment enough?"