Chapter 16

Looking at the towering city gate, Yuan Wu, who had been in the car for half a month, breathed a sigh of relief. For some reason, since he discovered the secret between the two of them, he always felt that Ling Chunan's eyes changed when he looked at him. , for fear that the other party would suddenly rush up and bite him.

The bodyguard brother who had been unlucky for half a month also breathed a sigh of relief. Ever since he talked with Yuan Wu that day, he felt that everything was not going well for him. Even when he usually fought zombies, the zombies were particularly close to him, and he was almost killed several times. The zombie bit him, but Ling Chunan saved him at the last moment.

Therefore, if you ask the bodyguard brother who he admires the most now, he will definitely answer Ling Chunan, and even Zeng Wuye will be ranked second.

On the other hand, Ling Chunan was also very interested in the bodyguard these days. Zeng Wuyue felt a little sad, "Baby, why are you paying so much attention to him?" "

No, I just think he has turned dark recently and is a bit unlucky. , he has been driving for us for so long, so we should pay attention." Ling Chunan replied, and then asked in his mind: "098, how long can the bad luck effect last?" "

Fifteen minutes."

Zeng Wuyue thought of Su Tiger's recent situation, he nodded and stopped dwelling on this issue, of course, mainly because he was indeed very unlucky.

098 is very proud that the products produced by the system must be of high quality, including the unlucky potion. However, it thought that Ling Chunan was a little narrow-minded, and the bodyguard just said that he had a mental problem, which made him unlucky for half a month.

And...the bodyguard guy was indeed right.

As the last minute counted down, a cry of surprise was suddenly heard. Everyone looked up and saw a large stone falling from the high city wall.

If nothing unexpected happens, the place where he fell happened to be the bodyguard guy who had just got out of the car and was about to enter the city.

"This wave is coming smoothly." Ling Chunan nodded with satisfaction, then threw an ice ball and knocked the frightened bodyguard to the ground.

The big stone made a crater on the ground with a bang and rolled several times before finally stopping.

After a long while, the bodyguard guy got up, with runny nose and tears. He was about to thank Ling Chunan, but saw Zeng Wuyue hugging Ling Chunan's waist. After thinking about it, he still covered his frightened heart. Continue to line up.

On the other hand, Tong Xiaoxiao, who saw Ling Chunan using powers for the first time, was shocked, "He, he can have powers?" "

What? You mean Mr. Ling?" A man in the team who had a crush on Tong Xiaoxiao turned his head. Looking at her, he expressed admiration when he mentioned Ling Chunan, "He is the person with the most powerful superpower in our team."

Tong Xiaoxiao couldn't believe it, "No, how could he be willing to be a man's favorite if he has superpowers?" And that day To be knocked unconscious by her so easily must be a lie!

"Who said Young Master Ling is a man's favorite?" The man was a little dissatisfied, and his eyes turned cold when he looked at Tong Xiaoxiao, "Does the fifth master treat him like a man's favorite? Please speak more respectfully."

Tong Xiaoxiao's expression Pale, he pursed his lips unwillingly, and then stopped talking.

She had been deceived and had been deceived for so long. The guy must have deliberately not shown it to see her excitement.