Chapter 31

In the past two years, Duan Chengyuan had already thoroughly purged the servants in the house, but despite this, Ling Chunan's activities were still restricted.

The old house is very big, and Ling Chunan is still a slightly autistic child, so he doesn't feel unfree.

Duan Chengyuan had the habit of taking Ling Chunan for a walk in the backyard after dinner. Only then did he have time to chat with Ling Chunan. But usually Duan Chengyuan said it, Ling Chunan listened, and occasionally Ling Chunan answered a few words, which could make Duan Chengyuan happy for a long time.

Duan Chengyuan didn't come back that day, so Chi Feng took the responsibility and took the young ancestor to the backyard. He followed Ling Chunan with a fruit plate in his hand and kept persuading: "Oh, my young master, just do it. Take a bite. If Mr. Duan comes back later and sees you without eating fruit, he will be angry again."

"He is really interesting." Ling Chunan said to 098.

"He looks like he's about to cry." 098 said he was happy to see this person who was always being bullied by his host.

At this moment, Chi Feng's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, smiled at Ling Chunan, walked to the side with the fruit plate, and answered the phone, "Hello?"

"Help me monitor his call." ." Ling Chunan sat on the small swing and said to 098.

Two minutes later, Chi Feng hung up the phone with a very ugly look on his face.

"Host, the call said something happened to Duan Chengyuan." 098 reported truthfully, "The caller is Zhang Mingsha."

Zhang Mingsha is another subordinate of Duan Chengyuan. He has a fierce appearance but a simple and honest temper. Ling Chunan has met him several times. It left a deep impression, because when they first met, he tried to abduct Ling Chunan with a lollipop and was beaten by Duan Chengyuan.

Chi Feng returned to Ling Chunan, his face was a little serious, and he seemed to be struggling with something. It took him a while to make up his mind, and he knelt down and looked at Ling Chunan levelly, "Young Master, Uncle Chi has to go out for something. You are at home." Be good and stop running around, okay?"

Chi Feng was actually a little unsure whether Ling Chunan understood what he said, but he was really anxious now.

So when he saw Ling Chunan nodding, he almost jumped up, then took Ling Chunan to the hall and left in a hurry.

"I think there's a conspiracy." Ling Chunan sat on the sofa and looked at Chi Feng's back.

098 agreed: "I think so too."

During these days, Ling Chunan and 098 have reached a good communication atmosphere. Ling Chunan usually speaks, and 098 obeys unconditionally. Who allows the host to have someone on top?

More than half an hour later, Zhang Mingsha hurriedly came back from the door, his face full of nervousness. Seeing Ling Chunan sitting on the sofa, he was slightly relieved, "Young Master, something happened to Mr. Duan, old man." It's not safe, I'll take you away."

Looking at the sweaty man, Ling Chunan suddenly felt uneasy, "098, do you think what he said is true?"

098 was silent for a while, "Zhang Mingsha is in the plot. I have appeared with Chi Feng before, and I have no intention of betraying Duan Chengyuan, so..." What he said is most likely true.

Seeing that the child on the sofa was motionless and just looking at him with dark eyes, Zhang Mingsha felt nervous and anxious. Despite this, he did not force Ling Chunan to go, and looked out the door from time to time, " Young Master, the enemy is coming soon."