【Ninth Arc】Chapter 134

"Welcome the host back to the system space. Congratulations to the host for completing the mission. A total of 20,000 energy points were obtained in this mission. The additional tasks were completed perfectly. The energy points obtained were doubled. The current energy points are 48,000. The system store is open. May I ask the host if Do you need to buy something?"

Ling Chu opened the system store and checked for a while, then replied: "Yes."

It was rare to hear the host actively want to buy something without recommendation, 098 asked curiously: "What do you want to buy?"

"This." Ling Chunan said, pointing to a newly launched product.

"..."

"What? Is there a problem?"

"No, host." 098 replied hurriedly, "After deducting 10,000 energy points, the current energy points are 38,000. Does the host have any other needs?" "

No."

Until again A mission was about to start, but 098 couldn't figure out why the host would buy that thing. Finally it couldn't help it anymore, "Host, why did you buy that thing?"

"Because..." Ling Chunan lengthened his voice.

098's heart was clenched, "Why?"

"Cheap."

"..." 098 almost spit out a mouthful of blood. It didn't believe it. Although this thing is now 50% off, Ling Chunan is obviously not the kind of greedy person. Cheap people.

"Okay." Ling Chunan looked at the palm of his hand thoughtfully, then put it down, "Start the next mission." "

Yes, the host is reading the mission world information. The mission world information has been read. , start transmitting, please host to be ready."

"Xiaochen, Xiaochen! How are you? Are you okay? Don't die!"

Ling Chunan was woken up by a sharp voice, and he only felt his head It was heavy and painful. Before I could see anything when I opened my eyes, I just felt like the world was spinning, "You..."

When he heard Ling Chunan speak, the man actually leaned on Ling Chunan and cried loudly, "Oh Wuwu, Xiaochen, you're not dead, that's great!"

Ling Chunan: "..."

Ling Chunan fainted again because of his too weak body. When he woke up, the young man was no longer beside him. This made Ling Chunan Ling Chunan breathed a sigh of relief. He circulated the energy he brought. Perhaps it was because his body was too weak now, so it could carry very little energy. He could only use the healing power to heal the body first. The fatal injury was treated.

After adjusting his physical condition to the point where he could not die for the time being, Ling Chunan called out 098, "098."

"Host, I'm sorry, there was a slight deviation in the mission. I just learned about the mission and urgently contacted the superior system, but was There is nothing unusual about the mission." 098 was a little anxious.

"Huh? What's going on?" Ling Chunan asked.

"It's like this, host, your original identity should be a beta, but after landing yesterday, I found that you turned into an alpha..." 098 became more and more anxious as he spoke.

"That's it?"

"Ah? That's it." 098 was stunned for half a second, and then said: "Host, you don't realize the seriousness of the matter. Our mission this time includes having the male lead and male partner one, two, three No. is in love with you, and they are both alphas. People of the same gender cannot attract each other!" Ling Chunan nodded, with an innocent look on his face, "I don't understand what you are saying now, please