Chapter 65

When the distance was about thirty centimeters, Mo Yuzheng stopped. He lightly touched the corners of Ling Chunan's eyes with his fingers. He sighed silently, his eyes full of heartache, and said warmly: "The room upstairs. It's been cleaned, do you want to go to rest?"

Ling Chunan nodded: "Okay."

098: "I feel a little uncomfortable with him being so reserved."

"I am still a patient now, and I am not suitable for strenuous exercise." Ling Chunan said , "Also, 098, you are a bad learner."

"I didn't learn it from you." Of course, 098 did not dare to say this.

It wasn't until he walked far out of the community where Ling Chunan lived and bumped into a lamppost on the side of the road that Bai Zishu finally came to his senses and covered his painful forehead. Only then did he realize that his back was completely soaked with sweat. , his hands and feet were still shaking unconsciously.

Returning home in a state of confusion, Bai Zishu saw the car of his parents, who had not been back for several months, parked by the door.

"Zishu is back." Bai's mother was teasing Bai Zishu's son in her arms, "When will the child's parents come to pick him up? I think he is quite cute, so why not just let us raise him?" What

happened to Bai Zishu's birth? He kept it secret from Bai's father and Bai's mother, and only told the housekeeper that it was a friend's child. Seeing that Bai's mother liked him so much, his nervous expression relaxed a little, "His father will come to pick him up after a while."

Bai Zishu and Tang Ye Feng's relationship is currently in a warming stage. Although the relationship has not been confirmed yet, he is sure that if he tells the other party about the child, the relationship will definitely be secure.

Bai Zishu's operation was indeed successful before Ling Chunan arrived, and because of this child, he got what he wanted. He successfully established a relationship with the male god he had coveted for a long time, and began the days of loving each other and raising children.

"Why didn't Zimu come back with you?" Bai's mother handed the child to the housekeeper and looked behind Bai Zishu, "Didn't you go to pick him up just now?" Before coming back, Bai's father and Bai's mother made a special trip to the hospital to pick him up. The younger son was discharged from the hospital today. The doctor said that he had just been picked up by a man. He thought it was the eldest son, so he went home peacefully. "Didn't you pick him up?" "

It wasn't me." Bai Zishu smiled bitterly. "I also heard that he was discharged from the hospital. I just bought flowers to see him, and then he was kicked out."

"Huh?" Bai's father looked serious, "Who is it?"

"It's a man, I don't know him, and I don't know his name. , but he is very tall, about 1.9 meters tall. He looks like he is in his thirties." Bai Zishu described Mo Yuzheng's appearance seriously. Although he did not dare to look directly at the other person because of his aura, Mo Yuzheng's His appearance is indeed easy to impress. "By the way, he has a red mole on his wrist." Bai Zishu added, "Mom, do you know him?" "

It's him." Bai Mu's face turned pale. "He's back..."

Bai's father took two steps forward and hugged Bai's mother into his arms to comfort him, "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid."

Bai's mother didn't tell Bai Zishu what was going on in the end, and Bai Zishu came back confused. He walked into the room, glanced at the sleeping little guy in the cradle, and then turned on the computer.

The penguin in the lower right corner of the computer is dancing happily. Most of the messages are sent by an account called "Warm and Cold". Looking at the message records, Bai Zishu's expression becomes more and more relaxed, and he still has a smile on his face when he replies to the messages. meaning.