Chapter 150

Nicks was stunned, as if he didn't realize what Ling Chunan meant, "Escape from marriage? What's going on?"

Ling Chunan shook his head and said nothing more, "Senior Nicks, don't worry about it, I will do it myself. It's taken care of." After saying that, Ling Chunan stood up, "You rest for a while, I'll go out to see if the Zerg have retreated."

Looking at Ling Chunan's back as he hurried out, Nix frowned, as if he was hiding something.

According to imperial laws, it is impossible to force an alpha to get married. Even if an alpha is forcibly marked as an omega, he will at most suffer legal sanctions and will not be able to win the favor of that omega.

More importantly, Ling Chunan is only in his twenties and has not graduated from college yet. Whose omaga is so... discerning? With Ling Chunan's qualifications, his future will definitely be limitless, and Ling Chunan is a well-known genius in the academy, with countless admirers. Even the current prince favors him. Who is so powerful? Will it force him to run away from marriage?

etc.

Thinking of the prince, Nick suddenly remembered the mecha used by Ling Chunan just now. He was shocked and did not dare to think about it any more.

Ling Chunan was an alpha, and it was impossible to marry an alpha.

But the more he thought about it, the more he couldn't restrain himself. He thought of Ling Chunan's soft face under the firelight just now, and suddenly felt that if it was him, it was not impossible.

"The favorability of the second male partner is +10%, and the current favorability is 100%."

​​"The counterattack value is +5%, and the current counterattack value is 60%. Please continue to work hard, host."

Unexpectedly, he is the most difficult male partner. No. 2's favorability score was the first to reach full. 098 couldn't help but look at the favorability score a few more times and found that it had really stopped at the full score. He finally got excited and said, "The host is really great!"

"An unexpected surprise. ." Ling Chunan said. He originally planned to raise the price to 95% today, but he didn't expect the Knicks to be so clever, which saved him a lot of things.

Because the nest was destroyed, the chaotic Zerg had retreated a lot, and the rest were wandering aimlessly. Ling Chunan cut off the Zerg in front of him that was about to attack him, and was about to turn around and attack the ones behind him when he suddenly made a move. He looked a little dazed.

Before I could say the 098 words that I wanted to remind my host to pay attention to, I suddenly saw the direction of the cave and silently closed my mouth.

At this time, Nicks came out of the cave and happened to see the Zerg attacking him behind Ling Chunan. His heart tightened and he subconsciously rushed forward. He slapped the Zerg away with one hand and held Ling Chunan into his arms with the other. With a pull, they both fell heavily to the ground.

Ling Chunan fell on top of Nicks. He clearly heard Nicks grunting, "Are you okay?" Ling Chunan stood up first and reached out to Nicks.

"No, it's okay." Nix stood up holding Ling Chunan's hand and shook his head, "Are you okay?"

"Huh? What can happen to me?" Ling Chunan asked.

After seeing that there was indeed nothing unusual about Ling Chunan, Nick was relieved a little, "It's okay, cough. Now the Zerg have retreated for some unknown reason. Let's go back to the camp."

098: "Host, his ears are red. Yes."

"He has a crush on me." Ling Chunan replied.

098 looked at the 100% favorability score and said silently: "You can tell him to die now." Before