Chapter 99

098 mentally reviewed Ling Chunan's interpersonal relationships since he came to this world. Ling Chunan didn't come into contact with many people. Apart from doctors and nurses, the only one he met today was Mu Linjin.

The doctor is too old and inappropriate, the nurses are all young girls, and no one shows a particularly friendly attitude towards the host, so they should not be from the hospital.

098 After thinking about it, he couldn't find a suitable candidate. Suddenly, an idea flashed through him. Ling Chunan didn't say anything about that person's appearance before he was discharged from the hospital. This can only mean that he only appeared today!

Well, there is only one answer!

098 has never felt that it is so smart. It has never been able to reason before, "Host, are you saying that Mu Linjin is him? But how did he become a woman in this life?"

Ling Chunan: "..."

Seeing that Ling Chunan didn't answer, 098 continued, "But I think her attitude towards you seems a bit cold. Is there something wrong?" "

098, you are so smart." Ling Chunan said, and gave him a thumbs up. Thumbs up.

098: "Thank you host for the compliment." Why does it feel a little cold?

But despite this, 098 still didn't feel that there was anything wrong with his answer.

Soon 098 discovered something was wrong at home, "Host, there is a monitor installed in this room, and the connection is the Mu family's old house." After a pause, it said again, "It's the male protagonist! He is in the Mu family now. ."

"Well," Ling Chunan was not surprised, "Is there one in the bathroom?" "

No."

"That's good."

"Host, do you need me to block these monitors for you?"

"No, let him see it. ." After saying that, Ling Chunan took off his mask and faced the monitor "accidentally".

With Ling Chunan's current state, anyone who sees him will probably get goosebumps. After all, there are almost no people in this world who are so completely disfigured.

Seeing that Ling Chunan always "accidentally" faced the monitor, 098 immediately understood that this was the host's bad taste and stopped saying anything.

Without further discussing this issue with 098, Ling Chunan clicked on the light brain and entered the light brain space.

His novel has been completed. Ling Chunan did not pay attention to the status of the completed novel, but turned to the male protagonist's essay. The male protagonist seems to have exploded in recent days, updating 50,000 words every day, and is now close to completion. .

Ling Chunan habitually bought the latest chapter updated by the male protagonist. He clicked on the last chapter and happened to see the lyrics of the theme song written by the male protagonist for this article, as well as his announcement that this article would be made into a TV series. , and metaphorically some great gods are now obsolete.

The comments below are all about how talented the author is and how he can write songs, and how he looks forward to the TV series being aired.

"It seems that the male protagonist is very proud." Ling Chunan commented slowly.

"Host, you must teach him a lesson!" 098 was filled with indignation. This man had hurt the host. Not only did he not come to see him, he also added insult to injury. This is simply unforgivable.

"I will." Ling Chunan calmed down the little system, and then clicked on the thought coder.

"Host, didn't you say that manual coding is better?"