Chapter 103

Although the Mu family has nothing to do with Blu-ray Group, Blu-ray Bar does have their investment, and she is a regular customer here, so both the waiter and the manager are very familiar with her.

Mu Linyu was naturally good-looking, so she naturally had a lot of help when she needed help.

As soon as Ling Chunan saw Mu Linyu walking back, he knew that she had no good intentions and had already told 098 to pay attention to their movements.

"Host, Mu Linyu will tell someone to take you away while you are going to the bathroom, and then prepare to seduce Fu Xianzhi personally." 098 said, "She seems to blame you for the two unsuccessful hookups."

"I know." Ling Chunan looked at Fu Xianzhi, a smile flashed in his eyes.

"What's wrong, baby?" Fu Xianzhi had some doubts in his eyes.

"It's nothing, I just think you look good." Ling Chunan casually gave a reason.

"You are the prettiest." Fu Xianzhi stretched out his hand to smooth the broken hair in front of Ling Chunan's forehead. His gentle movements made the woman who was walking towards the two of them freeze up.

However, she quickly straightened her expression, maintained her enchanting posture, and sat on the empty booth next to the two of them.

This woman wore gorgeous makeup, and her eyes could not be seen clearly under the flickering lights, but her voice was as enchanting as her appearance, "Little handsome boy, let's dance together." "

Host, this is Mu Linyu Someone sent to seduce you." 098 broadcast in real time.

Ling Chunan looked this person up and down. Not only did he not reject her immediately, he also gave her a smile and pointed to the dance floor, "Dancing? But I don't even know your name." "

Everyone calls me Su Li. You can also call me that." The woman's smile became brighter. I don't know how many people wanted to dance with her. I really don't know why the boss had to send her, but this guy was pretty good-looking, so she condescended to dance with her. A song.

Ling Chunan was obviously not a person who played his cards according to common sense, "Sorry, I'm not interested in your name, and I'm not free now." Then he turned to Fu Xianzhi, "I'm going to the bathroom."

"You! "The woman who was stimulated by Ling Chunan's two attitudes immediately wanted to reach out and greet him in the face. At this time, she glanced at the bartender who was greeting her at the bar, let go of her hand and snorted unwillingly," Hey! What are you pretending to be? He's not a brat with no hair on his head, and I can't even look down on him." He twisted around and left.

After rejecting Fu Xianzhi's request to accompany him, Ling Chunan left the place alone.

"Host, wouldn't your leaving like this just give Mu Linyu an opportunity? Fu Xianzhi has only been in contact with the human world for a short time, what if he is deceived by her?" 098 was very worried about his own happiness.

While washing his hands, Ling Chunan replied casually: "I still have this little confidence, don't forget who he is." After saying that, 098 retorted again, and Ling Chunan added, "You can do it if you don't believe me." Check the information about the woman just now on the Internet."

When Su Li first came out, 098 had already checked her basic information. She started working in Blu-ray when she was twenty years old. It has been eight years now. From the most ordinary waiter serving wine Needless to say, her abilities have become the current supervisor.

However, just after going to the restroom, 098 looked at the completely changed information in front of him and was a little stunned. "Well, why didn't I find this information just now?" Moreover, not only was this woman's private life in chaos, she was also infected with the MT09 virus! "Host, it's a good thing you didn't agree to dance with her just now." Otherwise, it would be terrible if she got infected.