Chapter 1

"I beg my brother to fulfill my long-cherished wish. As long as my mother is healthy, I am willing to pay any price!"

The soft and childish voice was still in his ears, and Bai Jin woke up from his sleep. He suddenly When he opened his eyes, there was a faint musty smell coming from the heavy quilt on his body.

Bai Jin rubbed his eyebrows, unable to sleep.

Through the paper window, you can see that it is already dark outside. In the mist, Bai Jin touched the low darkness to chop wood, boil water, and steam rice.

The movements are done in one go, like flowing clouds and flowing water.

It's all the body's own muscle memory. It only took Bai Jin one day to go from being unfamiliar at the beginning to becoming proficient now.

It had only been one day since he was hit by a billboard with loose screws and died, and when he was caught off guard and penetrated someone else's body.

Bai Jin brought the soft and thick porridge into a cramped room. The room was filled with the smell of medicine that could not be dispelled, and there were waves of frightening coughs.

The woman was lying on the bed, her face was as pale as paper, and her lips had no color at all. She frowned tightly, struggled to open her eyes, coughed until her lungs came out, and said angrily: "Qingnu."

Bai Jin responded: "Mother, I will feed you porridge. After you finish eating, you will drink the medicine." "

Forgive him for a man in his twenties who has penetrated the body of a ten-year-old kid and has to call someone about the same age as his sister."

Pretend to be tender, once raw and twice cooked. From being blushing at the beginning to being calm now, Bai Jin accepted it well.

Mrs. Zhang opened her mouth, but she did not refuse the child's kindness after all, but her eyes and brows were filled with unbreakable melancholy. After having breakfast, she touched Bai Jin's head and cried silently.

"Qingnu, it's my mother who has dragged you down. Ahem, my mother has already contacted your grandfather's family. Your uncle and the others should be on their way to Guangxing County."

"Ahem, let me give you the money you owe others. It's better to pay my uncle back than to owe it to outsiders. Even if I die, I will never let you fall into your uncle's hands! Cough cough cough -" Mrs. Zhang's eyes were sharp, and the hatred filled her chest. Rolling with hot emotions, his face actually turned a little rosy.

Bai Jin knew that this was just an appearance. Zhang was seriously ill and his body was at the end of its strength. Now she was just being strong as a mother and relying on her strength to hold on.

He threw himself into Mrs. Zhang's arms and shouted in a depressed voice, "Mother will not die, and I will never let anything happen to her!"

This was his promise to others, and also to the warm and sweet memories in his memory. A kind of greed for maternal love.

Suddenly there was a ding-dong sound in my mind, which was the sound of a system reminder.

Mrs. Zhang hugged her son and cried silently, not noticing that his body stiffened.

[Host, you can use your points to buy medicine in the mall. This medicine was developed by us thousands of years later. It can completely cure your mother's disease. 】

The system threw a huge thunder and disappeared.

Bai Jin's eyes lit up, and he quickly crawled out of Zhang's arms. He wiped away Zhang's tears with his small hands and said calmly: "Mother, stop crying. The doctor said you can't hurt your nerves anymore. If you continue to cry, your eyes will be hurt." It's broken, and my son feels guilty."