Chapter 61

Bai Jin is facing a large-scale marriage urging scene.

Mrs. Zhang and her uncle's family all found seats and sat down. Bai Jin was almost surrounded in the middle, and he was sweating like rain.

"Mother, what are you..." Bai Jin was quite uneasy.

The eldest aunt grabbed his hand and said earnestly: "Qingnu, after this year's detention, you will be seventeen."

Bai Jin, who was only fifteen now, was stunned, "But aunt, next year I will be only ten Six?"

"Only sixteen?" My aunt raised her voice, "If it were someone else's brother, you would be the father of a child now."

Mrs. Zhang said from the side: "It's up to your aunt. It's a false age, but Qingnu, you are indeed not young at this time. It turns out that we thought that your status would be restored, and the Zuo family would be dissatisfied. But now it seems that they don't care about this, so you have to make a decision early. "I'm done."

She used soft and hard tactics, wiping her tears and said, "My mother has worked so hard to bring you up just for today. If you don't agree to this marriage, how can you see your father who died long ago?" "

Bai Jin was not particularly willing to face such a topic, but he was a soft-hearted person and was at a loss for a while.

The eldest aunt took advantage of the situation and added fuel to the fire: "Your father only has a drop of blood like yours. Do you still want your father to cut off his roots?"

Bai Jin has always known that the ancients attached great importance to inheritance. Originally, he didn't take it seriously. He didn't realize he had a headache until the incident happened to him.

Fortunately, they also knew how to give up when they were happy, and they probably dispersed after Bai Jin heard about it.

"How about I find you some people to meet with?" Mrs. Zhang came to see Bai Jin after dinner.

She actually knows that her child has big ideas, and most people are probably not good enough for him, but it is impossible to get married without an engagement. Whether you marry someone or find a son-in-law, you have to find someone to live with.

Moreover, Mrs. Zhang firmly believes that Bai Jin will not suffer any loss and will definitely take others into her hands after getting married. She is not worried about this issue.

Bai Jin didn't know why, but he was particularly resistant after hearing this.

Rather than hating the blind date itself, it’s better to say that he hates the so-called stranger.

No matter who the other person is or how good he is, he inexplicably dislikes him.

Bai Jin wasn't quite sure why he had this idea, and finally made a three-part agreement with Zhang that he would definitely find the person he likes and get engaged to him in three years.

If he can't find it, he will accept Zhang's arrangement.

The other party also knew not to push people too hard, and after thinking for a moment, he agreed to Bai Jin's small request. Even if Bai Jin was already eighteen years old three years later, he would still be able to accept it.

On the first day of the new year, Bai Jin dressed up as a small ball, puffed out his cheeks and complained about this matter to Zuo Anli.

The face of the young man who was originally smiling slightly changed slightly, his expression was not right, and he felt quite bitter in his heart.

How can I dare to express my feelings without having any fame or fame?

But if he doesn't express his feelings, his sweetheart will leave him again.