Chapter 56

The sky suddenly appeared, morning dew slid across the grass, birds chirped, and the noise of pedestrians woke up Bai Jin and others who were sleeping soundly.

He yawned, and suddenly remembered that today was the day when the results were released, and he felt no longer sleepy. He rubbed his eyes and rolled over from under the bed.

After he washed up, he was about to call Zuo Anli, but as soon as he slipped into the opponent's yard, he saw that he had already put on his training clothes and was boxing with Li Ge.

I happened to see them flying up the wall, stretching their arms, tightening the arches of their feet and climbing over the wall, reaching the top of the wall in two or three clicks.

It is as graceful as a startling giant, as smooth and beautiful as a flying swallow.

Incomparably powerful, just like the rumored Qing Gong.

Bai Jin's eyes suddenly lit up, and he immediately forgot what he had just done, and shouted with great interest: "That's awesome, Master, I want to learn this!"

Zuo Anli jumped down from the wall, his clothes flowing. Floating, like an immortal descending to earth.

Bai Jin's heart was raised high, but he put it down in panic.

"It's not that I don't want you to learn, it's just that you have to practice every day. Your legs will be sore and it's very painful. I'm afraid you won't be able to persist." This was the helpless voice of the young master.

Bai Jin pouted and retorted righteously: "This is a stereotype. I couldn't persist in those things that I wasn't interested in before. But I quite like this one, and the escape is also top-notch. How can you be sure that I can't learn it? Zuo

Anli begged for mercy: "Yes, yes, I was wrong."

He was really afraid of this little ancestor. Fortunately, he had learned some massage techniques from Li Ge before, which could relieve the pain in his legs when they were sore at night. .

He advocated taking Bai Jin to learn together, and physical contact was unavoidable during the process. From the beginning to the end of the practice, the redness in Zuo Anli's ears never faded.

The swallows in spring always come in pairs, and there are also two orioles standing on the wicker. Li Ge touched the saber on his waist and wondered if it was time for him to find a wife.

Bai Jin had to lay a solid foundation before he could actually climb the wall. If he learned this, it wouldn't be trivial to climb other people's walls in the future.

Even if his daughter-in-law drives him out of the yard, he can easily sneak back in. Why don't he sneak in and apologize and admit his mistake?

"You got up so early. Do you have anything to do with me?" Zuo Anli looked at him gently.

In the past, Bai Jin wouldn't get up at all if he didn't sleep until three o'clock in the morning. Even when he woke up, he would lie in the warm bed, like a little lazy insect who could only hibernate.

so cute.

Bai Jin slapped his head: "Hey, I almost forgot. Today is the day when the results are released, why aren't you nervous?! Let's go and have a look!"

Zuo Anli's eyes flashed, "Don't worry, it's noon The rankings will be released at the right time, which is a good sign. Let's take a shower now and have breakfast."

Bai Jin didn't know this rule yet, so he sighed regretfully and said sadly, "What a pity, I thought I could see the rankings soon. "

He completely delusional about the college entrance examination in later generations. Children are not in a hurry to eat, drink and have fun, but parents are worried and toiling over their children's grades and cannot eat enough.