Chapter 15

"Young Master~" Bai Jin shouted repeatedly.

Zuo Anli was startled by his sudden voice, "You mean, you want to cooperate with me through this method of sharing?"

Don't think that these noble lords from aristocratic families know nothing about business. On the contrary, Being brought up by his mother who was in charge of the business and had to manage every detail of the accounting room and shop since childhood, Zuo Anli was very aware of how novel Bai Jin's ideas were under the influence of his ears and eyes.

And the feasibility is very high.

He combed through it carefully again: "Are you really afraid that our family will steal your prescription and kick you out without even admitting it whether you live or die?"

Although Zuo Anli was only nine years old, he was not protected by his parents. little chick.

When he was only one or two years old, he had to avoid the open and covert attacks under pressure from aristocratic families, but he was too young to remember it at that time and only heard his father mention it. When I was three or four years old, my father took it to his subordinates when he was receiving guests. He was quite informal.

When his mother set up a tent to provide porridge during disaster years, she would also take him with her to witness the joys, sorrows and joys of life.

Therefore, Zuo Anli is not as gentle and harmless as he appears to be.

He doesn't lack the scheming that he should have, and he also has the dark ways that he shouldn't.

However, there is no need to let the innocent and cute little book boy in front of me know about such a little calculation.

Zuo Anli smiled gently and kindly, and Bai Jin felt more at ease with him.

Again, knowledge is in the hands of people, and Bai Jin firmly believes that the Zuo family will not be so short-sighted.

Just a soap recipe made it look so ugly. Let alone County Magistrate Zuo, who came from a landlord's family and won the first prize in the exam, Mrs. Zuo, who came from a noble family, would never be so short-sighted.

He waved his little hand, and his arrogance could not conceal his sweetness: "Young master and madam are the best people I have ever met in my life. I believe in your character. Besides, I believe you will disdain the killing of chickens to obtain eggs. I did it."

Zuo Anli shook his head, "You are still a little too young, do you know that people should not be judged by their appearance?"

Bai Jin smiled slightly and did not refute: "Thank you, Master, for your teaching, I will definitely do it next time. I will pay attention."

Rather than being wary of being regarded as a sophisticated person, he is happy to be regarded as an ignorant and naive child. Such people are often more likely to be looked down upon when talking about business, and then occupy a larger position. Cheap.

The two little heads came together to discuss the details.

Zuo Anli provided money and people, and Bai Jin provided prescriptions. The two hit it off immediately, and this small business was settled secretly. At that time, you only need to find a shop that you like, and you can talk about cooperation.

Adults have no idea about this.

Before the martial arts master arrived, Zuo Anli took out his book and memorized it silently. Bai Jin was bored, so he had to suppress his temper, which was running like a wild horse, and flipped through the books to be scanned and recorded by the system in exchange for points.