Chapter 53

Although the governor cannot control the chief governor, he is still more than enough to deal with a small county magistrate under his command.

In the past, he only had a long history of helping him, but now no one can save his life.

This was Bai Jin's first time meeting a corrupt official. When he saw how fat his head was, and when he thought of the villagers in Lihua Village who looked emaciated and even their children were starved to death, his fists clenched.

This kind of beast deserves to die!

Recalling the domineering attitude of the other party in Qingnu's memory, and looking at him now collapsed on the ground, his body covered with fat and trembling, he didn't have the dignity of an official at all.

Bai Jin had a look of disgust on his face.

The people who were watching in the hall stared angrily when they heard the governor announcing the evidence of his crimes one by one. Especially the people in Jinjiu County wanted to eat his flesh and blood.

After the governor told him the verdict of "to be heard by Heaven, and to be executed after the fall", the people immediately clapped their hands and applauded.

Bai Jin's blood boiled when he heard this, his eyes were shining brightly as he stared at the majestic appearance of the governor.

After Zuo Anli glanced at him, he lowered his eyes, seeming to be thinking about something.

No matter how regretful the Jinjiu County magistrate was, and how miserable he begged for mercy, it was already too late. Once he embarked on this road of no return, he would not be able to turn back.

As for the minions around him, they will also be dealt with.

The properties confiscated from the Jinjiu County magistrate's house were confiscated and used to subsidize the local people, especially the villagers of Lihua Village who were the most severely persecuted. They were literally eaten by moths and sucked their blood.

Doctor Wu witnessed the tragic fate of her enemy and burst into tears. She carried a basket and went to pay homage to her father's grave in person.

Bai Jin and the others were still afraid that the other party would not be able to think clearly and something might happen to her, so they went with her.

Doctor Wu smiled and talked to her father. For the sake of the other party's privacy, everyone was not too close or too far away, and you could still hear one or two words such as "revenge" and "beast".

After the memorial ceremony was over, the little girl wiped away her tears, perhaps thinking that her benefactor was still there and could not keep people waiting, so she turned around and trotted over.

"I'm not afraid that some people will laugh at me. The little girl originally planned to make poison to kill the dog official. Fortunately, they arrived in time, so the little girl gave up on her shallow and vulgar thoughts." Doctor Wu Qiao smiled brightly, her eyebrows were white and her teeth were white. He doesn't appear to be ruthless enough to kill someone.

Dong Zhen was even more shocked. It turns out that a person cannot be judged by his appearance.

"But how do you get close to Chang Shi and others?" Chu Cheng asked.

Doctor Wu was not afraid of his jokes, "Men all think about the same thing. Whether you want to be a concubine or a maid, as long as you think about it, there are always ways."

Now it was the turn of several men to admire her determination. Such ruthlessness may not lead to great things.

"I still don't know which doctor your benefactors have found for Mr. Dong. His medical skills are really wonderful and he has been cured in just a few days. I would like to pay him a visit." Doctor Wu looked at them expectantly.