Chapter 77 Extra 1

Zuo Zhanlu's name is taken from the Zhanlu chapter in "The Book of Songs·Xiaoya". The reason is simple. He was born after his father felt the dew in the morning.

His father Bai Jin, when he was racking his brains but couldn't think of a good name, he randomly grabbed a book and opened this page. His eyes lit up and he clicked on these two words.

At that time, Bai Jin was definitely at the pinnacle of his family's status, although he is still the same now. He insisted that no one else could do anything about it, so Zhan Lu's name was decided.

Zuo Zhanlu is three years old this year. There are rumors that his father can write at the age of three, poetry at the age of seven, and martial arts at the age of eight.

Xiao Zaizai's goal is to be like his father. As for his father Bai Jin...

Zuo Zhanlu sighed silently. The only thing his father can use is the graceful handwriting.

Why is he so concerned about whether he can catch up with his father Zuo Anli in the future? The reason is what Uncle Chu Tianzhi said.

"Zhan Lu, this child has such a soft temper, and his milk is oozing." Chu Tianzhi crossed his arms, "His father is aloof and cold, and his father is stubborn. I don't know who he resembles."

Zuo Zhanlu frowned and got angry at that time. He said: "I must be the biological child of my father and daddy."

It seemed to him that he was so angry, but in fact it was just a little milk cat that had learned to meow, and even its claws were soft.

"I didn't say it wasn't." Chu Tian shrugged.

"I recall that when you were drawing lots when you were one year old, you neither chose the pen, ink, paper and inkstone that your father prepared for you, nor did you want to touch the Luban seven-ring lock that your father prepared for you. Instead, you grabbed the wooden sword and spear that I prepared." Chu Tian pretended to knock the fan on his hand.

"I thought I could have a disciple, and I was going to take you across the world with my sword, and let go of my grudges."

He was just talking nonsense to tease the child, but Zuo Zhanlu took it seriously.

When he was arrested, he didn't even touch the things his father and dad prepared for him. It was really inappropriate.

Zuo Zhanlu sadly made up his mind that he must at least learn a little bit of what his father was like, even if he couldn't learn the essence, he could just learn a little bit.

He didn't know that his father Bai Jin was also very powerful. Basically, the family's expenses came from the money earned by his father's business.

Adults generally do not discuss money matters in front of children, not because they are afraid that they will be contaminated by the smell of copper, but because they are afraid of developing a bad concept of money.

After they know it, it is not too late to teach them slowly.

The little Zaizai rolled his eyes and suddenly said: "Uncle Chu, don't you still have someone you like? I heard that Grandpa Chu planned to beg for bones and came to the capital to catch you. Even if you leave the capital and take office, he can still follow you to guard the border. La."

Zuo Zhanlu's voice was soft and sticky, as if it was filled with honey, but the words she spoke made Chutian's scalp tingle and his heart skip a beat.

Good guy, the little cubs nowadays are really simpler than the last.

Chu Tianzhi, who said he couldn't talk to others, gave up treatment directly, picked up Zuo Zhanlu and rubbed his squeaky nest!

"Hahahaha, Uncle Chu, how can you not respect martial ethics!! It's too much, hahahahaha."