Chapter 41

"Are you sure you are a little excited?" Zuo Anli raised his eyebrows and his tone was slightly higher.

Hearing Zuo Anli's voice, Bai Jin found himself shaking out what was in his heart.

Okay, it’s 100 million points.

Speaking of the snow that day, Bai Jin still remembers it deeply.

It was probably the first time I touched the cold snowflakes with my hands. They almost fell gently into my hands. They melted immediately after touching the skin and kissed the palm of my hand.

At one o'clock and two o'clock, the sky was filled with snowflakes, and Bai Jin went crazy with joy.

Only the pure white color of heaven and earth is left in the eyes, the leaves are falling and the sky is frosty, and the whole body is cold.

Bai Jin wore a thick cotton coat, but did not look bulky. He briskly held a handful of snow in the east and a handful of water in the west.

The snow was falling heavier and heavier, and the condensed frost and snow became cleaner and more beautiful. Bai Jin, a silly boy, stood in the snow without any covering measures.

He even wanted to make a small snowman out of the snow that could not accumulate a layer.

Zuo Anli, who came out to look out, caught him and cunningly took him back and stuffed him into a wooden bucket filled with hot water.

The young master scolded him sternly: "Don't you want to die, Bai Jin? Do you know how many people die from the cold every year?!" It was

also the first time that Bai Jin was bullied by such a good-tempered person as Zuo Anli. , he remained silent, his eyes filled with tears of guilt.

He apologized pitifully and weakly: "I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore, I made the young master worried."

Fortunately, Mr. Zuo Anli didn't remember the villain's fault. Seeing that his eyes were red and he was about to cry, he immediately softened his heart and threw it away. A handkerchief was thrown on his head.

"Wipe your hair, I'll go see how the ginger soup made by Yu Niang is." Zuo Anli turned his head and said angrily.

The story ended with Bai Jin holding his nose and drinking the spicy and astringent ginger soup, his lips turned bright red from the spicy food, and his tongue stuck out to gasp for air.

The memory ends here.

The case was also solved, and it was Bai Jin who insisted on going his own way that made Zuo Anli angry. He would keep an eye on him every time it snowed, for fear that he would do the same stupid thing that day again.

Chu Cheng and the others never expected that there was such a factor, and they unanimously responded: The relationship between these two little guys is really close.

The friendship between classmates is as pure and beautiful as snowflakes.

The old man brought the mutton soup to them. It was a large bowl of hot, snow-white mutton soup, with two thinly sliced ​​pieces of mutton, a few pieces of winter melon, and ginger, along with delicious peppercorns, salt, and sprinkled with green chopped green onions. The simplest and most delicious thing.

Bai Jin was drooled by the steaming, fragrant broth. He couldn't wait to pick it up, put it to his mouth, blew on it, and drank it in one sip. The taste was sweet and delicious. He really lived up to his reputation for sweet rotten meat soup. .

"Ah, it tastes so good." Bai Chu and Bai Chu sighed in the same way.

After finishing one bowl, my whole body felt warm.