Chapter 3

Bai Jin’s family lives not far away, and the backyard is close to the mountain.

He went out to chop wood, and by the way, he exercised his current weak body. If he didn't want to be powerless, he would have to start from a young age.

The man walking towards him looked very familiar, and he happened to be one of his enemies.

This man has a sinister appearance, but he is a young man. He walked over furtively, his eyes slightly rolling, and he had a gangster air. He was a bastard who was highly despised by the villagers.

When he saw Bai Jin, his eyes lit up and he came over with a smile.

"Qingnu, is your mother feeling better?" The man rubbed his hands with a malicious look on his face.

Bai Jin sneered: "How dare you come to me? Do you really think I don't dare to do anything to you?"

The gangster just wanted to make a profit, and by the way, Bai Jin and his family didn't have any extra food or money. He just recognized that the orphans and widowers of Bai Jin's family were easy to bully, and no one bothered him after Zhang was brought back for so long.

Then the thief suddenly became bold.

Bai Jin's stomach was churning. He wanted to hold the knife and give this disgusting man a blow, but he didn't have the urge. This person is not the culprit. He will have plenty of ways to deal with the other party later.

It's better to borrow some help!

Bai Jin held a hatchet in his hand, with fierce eyes. He was barefoot and not afraid of wearing shoes. "My mother is sick in bed now, and my father died in the mountains. It can be regarded as a family ruin! If you continue to provoke me, I don't mind dragging you." Let's die together, so we can have a companion on the road to hell! "

He is afraid of those who are ruthless, and those who are ruthless are afraid of his own life. He is the one who is desperate for his life now.

The gangster was frightened by the ferocity in Bai Jin's eyes, and realized that the other party was not joking. The blade in his hand was filled with cold light, and a white light flowed under the setting sun. He had just seen this knife strike a wooden pillar that was harder than him, cutting iron into two pieces like mud.

"I just came to say hello to you, don't get excited, don't get excited." He shuddered and was about to leave angrily.

Bai Jin suddenly stopped him: "Why don't you go to my uncle? If he doesn't give you money, you threaten him to tell the village chief that he used money to bribe you, or make a big deal about it. The news was spread all over the country. They couldn't leave their hometown, and they definitely wanted to be famous and consider the future marriage of their children. "

Bai Jin had no intention of letting go of his greedy and ruthless uncle's family from the beginning . .

There was no chance to knock the uncle down in one fell swoop, and we didn’t want to make things easier for him, so we might as well just let this gangster join them in the fight.

The gangster froze in place, his expression slightly moved as he listened to his idea, and a greedy look appeared on his face.

He was still denying: "I have nothing to do with your uncle, don't accuse me wrongly."

The actual expression on his face revealed his thoughts clearly, and he strode away without any hesitation.

Bai Jin stared at his back with an even colder look in his eyes.

*

After Zhang took the medicine, her body recovered a lot. Except for her buttocks, which had been beaten to a bloody pulp, and now has scabs after taking the medicine, it is still difficult to get out of bed. Her face is no longer as pale as before.