Chapter 66

Although the emperor is busy with everything and is not easy to see, at least Bai Jin still has the reputation of being a county boy.

Those who looked down upon him seemed to have forgotten this a long time ago. In other words, they were unconvinced and deliberately ignored this point.

Bai Jin was naturally embarrassed because he had to do business with the emperor just because of his makeup business. He had to get more chips for himself before that.

What is the greatest ability of a time traveler? It’s not just about improving grain seeds, purifying salt, or forging fine steel.

Giving these to the emperor is not necessarily for the emperor, but partly for the sake of the people and themselves.

In the eyes of many people, Bai Jin and Zuo Anli have been marked as princelings. No matter how they explain it, it is useless. Others will say that they don't have three hundred taels of silver in this matter.

In this case, it is better to let the prince make more achievements and let him who is biased towards them take the throne, rather than a strange prince.

Even though the prince's position is already very stable, there is a saying that goes, don't be afraid of ten thousand, just be afraid of the worst.

Who can have too many things that can save your life and live a good life?

He had already done the work of improving grain seeds before, and all that was left was to purify salt and temper steel.

These are extremely important items. The prince can know about this, but he cannot interfere, otherwise even if the emperor is his father, he will not be able to avoid suspicion.

The love between father and son in Tian family can never withstand any test.

However, Bai Jin didn't want to show off too much. It's easy to get the benefits, but it's not easy to escape.

He had to show that it was because of his sincerity that he got the recipe through the guidance of an expert from outside the world or an immortal from heaven. This is the reward and auspiciousness given by the world for seeing the emperor's good governance.

When necessary, Bai Jin doesn't mind using some feudal and superstitious methods.

With the help of Zuo Anli and the system, things went quite smoothly. At least Bai Jin met the emperor without any problems, and both parties were very excited.

Who made Bai Jin's life miserable?

He now has the consciousness of accumulating points. Every time he changes an important recipe and loses a large amount of points, he feels a pain in his body.

Where can I make up for the used points? Of course I have to read hard.

He doesn't say he is knowledgeable about the past and the present, but he is at least very knowledgeable and is not afraid of being literal when speaking.

But reading doesn't mean he likes books. He almost vomited while reading. Now that he is finally out of the sea of ​​suffering, can he not be excited?

The emperor was happy because he had two more artifacts that could fight against the aristocratic family. Salt was the lifeblood of the Jiangnan aristocratic family.

How they used to ridicule him for the improper position of the old Liu family. It's just that they are in power, and sooner or later, this country will not be able to sit firmly. They are not willing to marry the daughter of the aristocratic family to their Liu family royal family, and act like they are just trying to gain fame and reputation by stepping on them.