Chapter 46

Three years later.

A gray-brown carriage drove slowly towards the field. The maroon horse stopped under the control of the driver and sneezed loudly from his nose.

The curtain was suddenly opened by a white and slender finger, and a young man of about fifteen or sixteen years old got out of the car. The person who had not yet recovered from those delicate and beautiful hands saw that face, and then It's stupidity.

The young man has fair and translucent skin, delicate and lively eyes, a pair of long crow-colored eyelashes like butterfly wings, a small and straight nose, and soft and rosy lips.

Maybe it's rare to see such a beautiful young man. No, maybe this guy is still a brother, but his eyebrows are hidden in the wisps of bangs, so no one can see him.

Some people thought they were looking at him with hidden eyes, but when they met those pure and clear eyes that saw everything, they quickly looked away as if they had been burned.

Suddenly, the sound of horse hooves hitting the ground brought them back to their senses. In the smoke and dust, a handsome young man came riding on his horse with his whip raised.

Everyone was shocked to see that this was another fairy.

He was born rich and elegant, and his spirit was bright and handsome. The air of a gentleman is as high as the mountains, and no one can remain indifferent to his handsome face.

The young man got off his horse and strode towards the young man who seemed to be his brother. The cold air around him suddenly disappeared, and the soft color on his face became a bit thicker.

He lowered his head and whispered something.

The little boy had a grimace on his face and his mouth pursed, as if he was having a tantrum, while the other person was coaxing him in a low voice.

From a distance, they look like a pair of little lovers biting their ears.

Even Dong Zhen and Chu Tianzhi, who were following closely behind them, almost suddenly thought so.

As the spring breeze blew, the young man who looked exactly like his brother, Bai Jin, spread his thin bangs on his forehead, revealing his smooth and white forehead.

There is no trace of brother's red mole.

Only then did everyone wake up. The relationship between them was probably closer than others, and there was probably no other possibility.

Only when you close the distance can you hear the conversation between Bai Jin and Zuo Anli.

"My body is not that fragile. Look, I am still wearing thick cotton clothes." Bai Jin turned around and emphasized.

When the seasons changed from winter to spring, he accidentally caught wind and cold. Not only Zhang was nervous, but even a calm person like Zuo Anli was panicked.

This time it was rare for him to go out for a spring outing, so he was stuffed into a carriage, unable to blow the cold wind, and could not ride a horse like Zuo Anli and others.

If he hadn't argued hard, he might not even have been allowed to come out and take a breath.

Zuo Anli was helpless. He couldn't bear to blame Bai Jin harshly, so he could only use a softer tone to coax him, "Who keeps coughing when you wake up in the morning? If Aunt Zhang forces you to drink bitter medicine again, I won't I will secretly prepare candies for you again. "

You are really spoiling him," Chu Tianzhi said disgustedly.

"?" You call this a habit, but this is obviously a threat, okay?