Chapter 67

Zuo Family.

The rich scent of cinnamon outside the window is so sweet that it makes people tipsy, and the little brother's fair skin is swaying to make people panic.

Bai Jin threw herself into Zuo Anli's arms regretfully, feeling quite nervous that she had done something wrong.

The ambition in front of the emperor completely disappeared. In fact, as soon as he walked out of the palace gate, he already felt extremely regretful.

He was too impulsive, and even though he hadn't discussed this matter with the other party yet, he needed to consider how the Zuo family would react after receiving the imperial edict.

But he did it recklessly and without saying a word. He is no longer a child and does things without considering the consequences.

"Anli, are you angry?" Bai Jin asked anxiously.

He leaned forward and kissed the corner of Zuo Anli's lips, as if he was worried that he would become angry due to shame.

Zuo Anli had his sweetheart in his arms and was treated so tenderly. It was a lie that he didn't care. But what was in front of him was Bai Jin's panic, and he had to comfort him first.

He touched Bai Jin's back and said softly: "I wish I could tell this to the world. Don't worry, young slave, everything is mine."

After hearing his calm and steady words, Bai Jin's panic subsided a little and he was still calm. Uneasy: "But Mrs. Zuo...and Mr. Zuo, what will they think?" Is

this just a matter of having fun for a while without considering the consequences, and then going to the crematorium afterwards? Bai Jin regretted it so much that he wanted to shake the water out of his head.

But when I thought about it, he actually didn't do anything wrong.

He and Zuo Anli had a marriage contract. It was the order of their parents and the words of the matchmaker. It was natural for them to marry, and there was nothing wrong with letting the emperor issue the decree.

Why can't he "ask for marriage"?

Could it be that the world has put shackles on the female brother and he has been assimilated? Bai Jin shuddered. He gradually convinced himself and calmed down in Zuo Anli's arms.

"As for my father and mother, they are both considerate and unruly people, and they will never care about worldly opinions." Zuo Anli said plausibly.

His words are not unreasonable. Mrs. Zuo is the eldest daughter of the Cui family. She married a child from a poor family regardless of her status as a noble daughter. This is a situation that others would think she had lowered her status and made them laugh.

But did Mrs. Zuo hesitate at all?

Zuo Anli held Bai Jin's face and looked into his eyes: "Relationships are between you and me, why should we let others comment?"

Bai Jin was slightly startled, completely drowning in his affection.

At this moment, he suddenly realized why he wanted to transcend time and space and choose an ancient man as his lifelong partner, and why he wanted to tell him his love regardless of their age difference.

Because they have the same values ​​and concepts, they are two lonely souls relying on each other to draw warmth. So he was very grateful for the crossing of dimensions, the shift of the anchor point of time and space, and the right time for him and Zuo Anli to meet.

Bai Jin raised his head, touched his lips, and received a kiss without any lust for the first time, just pure love.

*