Chapter 7

Zuo Anli didn't even know how he had agreed to Bai Jin just by some strange combination of circumstances, so he could only watch him running away in a daze, looking out of place.

Bai Jin was different from the children he saw around him. He behaved disrespectfully and cautiously. Although he seemed to respect him, he couldn't hide his temperament. He could just see a bit of comfort in his dark eyes.

Bai Jin didn't know what Zuo Anli was thinking. He had heard the maid talk about the young master's false age of nine, but he was only ten years old after the new year.

In other words, the other party is two years younger than me!

Ahem, of course, without adding age in previous lives.

He rushed into the side room and poured a cup of cold water for Zuo Anli. Children should drink as little tea as possible, so all the drinks prepared here are light and simple.

Bai Jin went out with the teacup in hand and saw a man with round arms and thick waist wearing gray cloth directing Zuo Anli's movements, and he felt a little curious.

This must be the young master's martial arts master, he looks really brave and strong.

He did not disturb the two of them, he just stood aside and waited quietly for the martial arts master to finish his instruction.

Looking at him, he couldn't control his wandering mind. Why didn't he see this martial arts master just now? It only takes a minute to pour the tea yourself. Where did the other party get out?

For adults, it is impossible to hide things on a child's face. Every word and action is reflected in that face.

Even Zuo Anli could tell Bai Jin's little thoughts just by looking at his little face.

The curiosity is on his face, and his round eyes are staring at you pitifully, trying to come up with a reasonable explanation.

Who can withstand this? Anyway, Zuo Anli had already forgotten the lesson he learned before about being polite, so he opened his mouth and revealed the secret: "Uncle Yun was also in the yard just now, but he used some tricks to hide himself. "That's why I didn't ask you to discover his hiding place."

Bai Jin's eyes lit up. Isn't this the legendary secret guard?

Unexpectedly, the small county magistrate's house is actually crouching tiger, hidden dragon!

Uncle Yun used to travel a lot in the world, and he also regarded observing words and emotions as his instinct. He noticed the child's excited eyes and said calmly: "It's just a small skill."

How could Bai Jin let a hero who thought he was superb in martial arts belittle himself like this? , hurriedly boasted: "What the hell, you are too humble. I just stayed here for a long time and didn't notice your existence. This skill is definitely incomparable."

Uncle Yun has never been beaten by anyone . Having boasted so straightforwardly, it was a bit strange for a while. It’s no wonder that everyone likes to hear good things. Filming this piece of flattery makes you feel refreshed and comfortable both physically and mentally.

Zuo Anli saw that if they kept talking, they would accept a disciple and become a master. He was a little depressed at being ignored. He rarely had a bad taste and coughed twice.

Bai Jin's attention was immediately diverted. He broke out in a cold sweat. He was chatting so happily just now that he almost forgot about his boss. In modern times, he would be fired!

He quickly put on a flattering smile, which fell on his delicate face. Not only was it not unpleasant, but it was also particularly quirky.

"Master, please drink some water." He handed over the cold drink in his hand.