Chapter 72

The transfer arrangements for these Jinshi did not happen overnight. The appointment process also took a long time and had to be drafted by the Zhongshu, reviewed by the disciples, and executed by the Minister.

It will be a month before everyone is arranged.

It was early summer, the weather was getting warmer, and everyone consciously wore less clothes.

Seeing that all the transfer orders for Tong Jinshi were issued, those who should stay away, those who should take office, but Zuo Anli's arrangements have not yet been issued, Bai Jin was very puzzled.

He didn't believe that the emperor would leave a good seedling unused. That was not the other party's style.

Zuo Anli is an old man who is reading and painting on the ground. Otherwise he sticks to Bai Jin's side every day, so he is not at all anxious about his future position.

It's quite Laozhuang's style of letting nature take its course.

Bai Jin rubbed his waist, thinking silently that if they didn't transfer him again, he would really be the first person injured in bed, like Naru Noshi.

What arrived before the transfer letter was the good news from the army. The Tu rebellion in Lingnan Road had been suppressed. The leader of the bandits had been taken to the capital to wait for the emperor's death, and all the remaining accomplices were executed.

The emperor was overjoyed by the news of the great victory, and held a special celebration banquet to cleanse the soldiers. Step by step, Chu Tianzhi grew from a small soldier to a general, and experienced countless baptisms of blood, heat, swords and guns.

He stood there, needless to say, he was a handsome young general.

Bai Jin was also invited. After all, his medicine was also the key to the success of the soldiers, and it could even be said to be a decisive weapon on the ever-changing battlefield.

Family members can be brought to the banquet, so of course he will bring Zuo Anli there.

The emperor's position is interestingly arranged. There are no distinctions between ministers and generals, but by age. The younger ministers and soldiers sit on one side, and the older ones sit on the opposite side.

The two sides faced each other from a distance, and the elders saw the blazing ambition in the eyes of this group of young people, which was the desire to catch up with or reach their status.

Many people lament that being young is good.

The interactions between young people are still very unfamiliar, and even if there are a few people who are good at dancing and smooth, they are only a few, and the conversations are quite sincere.

Unlike his opponent, he was a real sword-fighter, able to use his wits freely.

Before the emperor arrived, they were sitting in their seats, or scattered aside, talking in small groups.

Some people congratulated Zuo Zhihua, "Your son and daughter-in-law are really a match made in heaven. They are both excellent."

Zuo Zhihua said modestly: "Where is that?"

A eunuch shouted in a long and thin voice: "Your Majesty has arrived -"

The officials quickly returned to their seats, adjusted their hats and clothes, bowed their hands and saluted: "Your Majesty, long live your Majesty, long live your Majesty!"

"Everyone loves you! Stay flat." The emperor raised his hand and everyone stood up and sat back down.

"Today is what I am doing to celebrate the generals. Thanks to them for protecting our home and country, we, Dali, can live in peace and harmony. Here, I would like to toast all the generals first." The emperor filled a glass of white wine and drank it generously.