Chapter 13

When talking about Guangxing County in Miancheng, Yingzhou, everyone may not be familiar with it, but when it comes to Chaoyang, Liaoning in later generations, everyone will react immediately.

At this time, the sweet and delicious delicacies of later generations have not yet appeared like stars, but the original ingredients can still be used by flower growers.

Lu Ji of Soochow in the Three Kingdoms once said with emotion: "The most beautiful fish can be found in Yuyang, Quanzhou and Liangshui in Liaodong. The bream is particularly fat and thick, especially beautiful in China." By this time, the reputation of Liaodong's delicious fish had spread all over the country.

Food is not like Western food where spices are sprinkled into the soup, and the taste of the ingredients itself can no longer be distinguished.

The delicacies at this time are rich in variety, such as Liaodong's fish bream, five-flavored preserved meat, hu soup, steamed dolphin, fried meatballs... all kinds of food are delicious and rich.

When Bai Jin listened to Mrs. Zuo's detailed explanation, his saliva almost flowed out.

Zuo Erlang did not hesitate to give in. His eyes were glued to the food on the table, and crystal clear liquid flowed from the corners of his mouth.

Mrs. Zuo smiled and wiped the corners of his mouth with a handkerchief. The four-year-old little guy already knew etiquette, justice and shame. Being watched by so many people, he immediately threw himself into his mother's arms in shame and refused to get up.

The food on the table smells fresh and delicious. One of the most important hard dishes is sauerkraut and braised white meat.

The white meat is fat but not greasy, the sauerkraut is fresh and crispy, and the steam is rising from a few green onions, which is extremely tempting.

After Zuo Erlang recovered, he immediately climbed up on the stool and asked his mother: "Isn't daddy coming back?"

Mrs. Zuo patiently told him: "Daddy went to the village to encourage farmers to teach farmers, and he won't be back for a few days. Zuo

Erlang frowned and asked worriedly: "Where should dad stay at night? Can he come back in time?"

Mrs. Zuo is also worried about her husband, but her most important task now is to take care of her children. She was too worried, so she said with a smile: "Daddy can stay overnight with the folks. It's too troublesome to rush back and forth, and it's a waste of time. You don't want dad to work too hard on the road, right?"

Zuo Erlang shook his head, quite Clever.

These words were also explained to Zuo Anli and the others, who had long been sensible.

Bai Jin was silent. In Qingnu's memory, the former county magistrate was aloof and looked down upon the mud legs in the ground.

He would never personally go to the fields to teach farmers and mulberry trees. He would always tell his subordinates to make arrangements.

Unlike the current county magistrate, who took the county magistrate with him in order to conduct an in-depth investigation among the people, leaving only the county magistrate to look after the house. Not to mention that the new official's three main goals in taking office were to seize power and suppress him, such as staying in the county government to fight for power.

Bai Jin has a little more confidence in Zuo County Magistrate.

When he was eating the hard vegetables with thick soup, tender meat and sour taste, he felt even more joyful, and he finished two bowls of white rice in a row. Of course, it may also be because he is growing.

Even Zuo Anli and the others were given an extra half a bowl of rice. The housekeeper even found him happily in private, smiling kindly, and wanted him to come and eat with his master more often.

This matter must have been privately instructed by Mrs. Zuo. She warned children that eating was the most troublesome thing. She was naturally very happy to add more food when she could watch others eat.

Bai Jin agreed without hesitation. As his body was growing, of course he had to eat more to grow taller.

It's not because the cook is so good that he is greedy.

The sun has reached the horizon, the corners of the sky are dyed red, the rays of light are pouring down, and the rolling clouds are overwhelming and endless.

After the meal, it was time to eat. Zuo Anli mentioned something to Mrs. Zuo, and she asked Yuniang to carry a small flower basket and go pick osmanthus with them.

Zuo Erlang also waved his little chubby hand to join. Whoever allows the sweet-scented osmanthus tree to grow in his elder brother's yard must ask for his elder's permission to go.

Zuo Anli didn't respond, and Zuo Erlang laughed so hard that his teeth couldn't even see his eyes. Before Bai Jin could express his

feelings about the good relationship between these two brothers, Zuo Erlang took his hand and shouted softly: "Brother, let's go together!"

His big eyes were watery. Bai Jin couldn't bear to be looked at by such a polished little baby. He covered his heart and didn't know what to do.

so cute!

Woo hoo hoo, he also wanted to have such a well-behaved and cute son, but unfortunately he was born with a bent sexual orientation, and he will probably never have a child of his own in this life.

The ends of his eyes, which were already slightly raised, became even more pointed. Forget it, there must be gains in every loss.

Eight or nine-year-old children in modern times are hated by cats and dogs, if only for no other reason than because they are so naughty, climbing trees and fishing for pranks, and their courage reaches the sky.

Give them a little color and they can open a dyeing workshop; give them a little sunshine and they can shine.

In ancient times, unless they were children who were strongly oppressed by ethical ethics, little boys were free-spirited, wanton and innocent by nature.

Climbing a tree is a piece of cake for Bai Jin.

Originally, he thought that a young master like Zuo Anli would be a hands-off shopkeeper, standing aside in all his glory, just smiling and watching him climb the tree, or asking other boys to help.

But I didn't expect that he would climb up in person, and because he had learned martial arts, his posture was graceful and his movements were standardized and skillful. He was not at all like the legendary scholar who behaved and spoke like a ruler.

"Xiao Jin, go ahead!" Bai Jin was stunned, and Zuo Anli picked a bunch of osmanthus flowers in his hand and looked at him with a smile.

The brown eyes reflected a little bit of the setting sun, like broken gold sprinkled into the pupils, sparkling and shining.

He bumped into the bright moon-like smile in the clouds, and felt thrilling because of the distorted beauty. It had nothing to do with lust, only the yearning and love for a beautiful thing.

"Wow, brother is so awesome!" Zuo Erlang's crisp and sweet voice interrupted Bai Jin's distraction. After he woke up, he quickly took Yu Niang's flower basket to pick up the sweet-scented osmanthus dropped by Zuo Anli.

The little palm-sized face looked up at people, and the whole world reflected in the bright and clear eyes.

Bai Jin didn't know that when he appreciated others, others also appreciated him.

It’s too complicated to talk about other emotions, but they are all a simple affection for beautiful things.

The author has something to say:

Today is the Hungry Ghost Festival to honor the elderly. The wind was so strong that the paper money blew away, so I ran and ran after it. My waist was still shaking after not exercising for so long. I have been laughed at for a long time, society is dead.jpg

Family members, you must pay attention to your health and exercise more!