Chapter 18

Maybe others would be angry and suspicious after hearing Bai Jin's bold words, but Zuo Anli pulled him over and touched his little head.

They didn't get along for a short time, but Zuo Anli was very good at judging people and knew that Bai Jin was definitely not an unfilial and disloyal person.

So Bai Jin must have his own reasons for doing this.

Zuo Anli didn't say much and only used actions to express his support.

Bai Jin was surprised, and his clear eyes widened slightly. The resentment and anger buried in his heart gradually faded away. He told Zuo An all the things that Boss Bai had done to his family that he was ashamed to talk about. Come on etiquette.

Zuo Anli's fist hardened upon hearing this, and he cursed through gritted teeth: "Beast."

Bai Jin's eyelashes were stained with a few tears, and his eyes were covered with a layer of mist. He never expected Zuo Anli to be so dignified. A handsome gentleman will suddenly spit out fragrance, and his grievances will turn into laughter.

He grinned: "I'm going to ask for leave from my wife."

Zuo Anli: "Aren't you going to tell my father?"

Bai Jin shook his head: "We still have to follow the laws and regulations, and we can't open the back door first."

Zuo Anli's lips curved slightly, and he said softly: "Okay, don't worry, my father will deal with it impartially and give you justice."

Bai Jin's eyes turned into crescents, He said "hmm" heavily.

Mrs. Zuo is a sensible woman with a gentle personality, but she can also be tough at times. After hearing what happened to Bai Jin, she slapped the armchair hard and said angrily: "This is unreasonable! There are such unkind, unkind and unkind people!"

She actually wanted to scold the former county magistrate for being a fool. , but the two children were here, and ordinary people could not speak ill of the imperial officials, so he swallowed back the curses that came to his mouth.

Bai Jin bent down: "Thank you, Madam, for your consideration. My mother-in-law and I will report this matter to the county government. I firmly believe that County Magistrate Zuo will act impartially."

Madam Zuo waved her hand and rubbed his head: "I'll tell you. Mother, don't be afraid, we will definitely uphold justice. If you have any difficulties, come to me. Don't let the bad guys succeed, you know?"

As a woman, how could she not know the difficulties of Bai Jin's mother? In this way, you can’t retreat!

Bai Jin sniffed in emotion and nodded: "I will, thank you, Madam."

Madam Zuo waited for Bai Jin to leave before focusing on her son.

How could she not understand her own children as a mother, let alone a woman with both skill and kindness like Madam Zuo. She watched her husband forcefully live a life of alienation and restraint, without the liveliness and liveliness of a child at all.

It was only after Bai Jin came that he became a little more "naughty" like a boy of normal age.

Seeing the other person's uneasy look, she couldn't help but smile with relief. This child now had a friend of his own.

"I see you can't listen to it anymore, that's all. I'll allow you to indulge for a day and go watch the trial. It can be regarded as gaining some knowledge." Mrs. Zuo said jokingly.

Zuo Anli was thin-skinned, and his face turned red when he heard this. He was not polite to his own mother. He bent down and said, "Thank you, mother." The