Chapter 63

The journey to the capital was too long, and they were traveling together as a family, so naturally they wouldn’t be traveling too fast.

Dong Zhen and Chu Cheng were going to stay in Liucheng to continue their studies, and only Guan Yuan was with them. Faced with the separation, Bai Jin was still a little sad at first, but all that was washed away by the expectation of the dynasty in Kyoto.

The emperor was generous and rewarded Bai Jin with a house and a small manor. His name was written on the land deed. You can go and see it as soon as you go to the capital.

I don't know if the house can be lived in directly. Before that, he and Mr. Zhang may have to borrow the Zuo family.

In ancient times, this was very common. Which noble family didn't have a few poor relatives who needed to stay?

A mansion with several entrances and exits has many small courtyards, which is equivalent to living in your own courtyard, and you can also fire in the small kitchen without disturbing each other.

Mrs. Zhang was not very happy at first, but Mrs. Zuo had a very good attitude and treated people like a spring breeze, which would not embarrass her in the slightest. The two get along very well now, and they are already called mother-in-law and mother-in-law.

So the two families lived together as soon as they got together, and waited for Bai Jin to repair his mansion before moving out.

Along the way, they could enjoy the beautiful mountains and clear waters of Dali, and occasionally ride horses to hunt. They also encountered wolves on the way.

Fortunately, it was a lone wolf and no wolves were encountered.

Mi Tang, Bai Jin's brown horse, was so frightened that he ran away with a squeak. Fortunately, Zuo Anli had quick eyesight and quick hands to hold the reins.

Bai Jin touched Mi Tang's horse's head and slowly calmed it down. He murmured: "You are so timid. As an adult horse, you are still afraid of a lone wolf. That kick of yours makes you afraid of a lone wolf." Talking about wolves, even tigers can't bear it."

Mi Tang seemed to understand what he said and drooped her eyelids in aggrievedness.

He walked over and cupped its horse's head. The two horses grew up together and have a very close relationship.

Zuo Anli was riding on the horse with his back straight. He touched Bai Jin's head and said with a smile, "Maybe the horse follows its owner?"

Bai Jin slapped his hand away angrily and looked at him angrily.

Zuo Anli's hand hurt from being slapped, but he wasn't angry. He just looked at Bai Jin with his eyes bent and smiling softly. The beautiful dark eyes under the eyelashes were filled with moist light, which made people's hearts sway.

Bai Jin stared at him in confusion, unable to regain his consciousness for a while, before Zuo Anli picked him up from Mi Tang's back.

The young man who has been practicing martial arts since he was a child has amazing arm strength. He is three years younger than Bai Jin, but his stature is comparable to him. As he grows older, Bai Jin has not grown much, but he is still growing taller and stronger like a little white poplar.

Hot breath sprayed on Bai Jin's face. He lowered his eyes shyly, but did not avoid it, waiting for the other person's lips to fall.

I didn't realize it before, but now I realize how overwhelming the enthusiasm of young people is.

Bai Jin's legs were weak from being kissed, and his brain was almost deprived of oxygen. His eyes were fixed on the other person's thick eyelashes, which were dark and straight.