Chapter 82 Extra 6 (End)

When Bai Jin was invited to his home by his classmates for the first time, he realized how advantageous the introverted monitor’s family background was—the villa was close to the sea and there were rows of luxury cars.

If it were anyone else, not only being high-profile and well-known to everyone, but also not as simple and unpretentious as Zuo Anli, of course, the "hua" refers to gorgeousness.

However, a large part of the reason for the simplicity of students is that the school strictly requires students to wear school uniforms. If a luxury car is blocked at the school gate, it is better to ride a bicycle, and there is no chance of comparison.

Zuo Anli personally came to pick up Bai Jin, which did not make him feel uncomfortable at all being ignored, but ordinary people will always feel restrained when they suddenly enter a luxurious place.

Fortunately, Zuo Anli's mother was a gentle and considerate lady. She smiled and nodded at him, and after a few words of greeting, she left the two of them alone.

Bai Jin's hand holding the book tightened. In fact, he had something very important to say to Zuo Anli today. If his parents were here...if

someone suddenly came in at the most critical moment, or he accidentally heard one or two Just thinking about it made him die of shame and anger! ! !

"You two study hard at home. My best friend and I went shopping." Zuo Anli's mother dressed up like a gentle Jiangnan beauty and spoke to them softly.

"I understand." Zuo Anli replied concisely.

Bai Jin put on a cute smile: "Okay, auntie, remember to have fun."

"Hey, Xiao Jin is still considerate." She smiled brightly and glanced sideways at her son.

Zuo Anli's back tensed up as he received the sight. He knew what his mother meant. Not only did he dislike his son for not being warm-hearted enough, but he was also proud that she had created an opportunity for him to be alone.

Zuo Anli likes Bai Jin, and everyone in the Zuo family knows it.

The reason was that Bai Jin gave Zuo Anli a keychain on his birthday. He made it outside and it was crooked and cute.

Would someone like Zuo Anli be willing to bring such a thing?

Thinking about it, I know it’s impossible.

The Zuo family peeled off all the details, starting from Zuo Anli's request to live on campus, then coming back during the holidays to sort out the knowledge points that he had already mastered, and finally notifying them that they would invite their classmates as guests during the summer vacation.

They concluded that the other party had someone they liked.

After the three-party interrogation, Zuo Anli truthfully explained everything.

Fortunately, everyone in the Zuo family is very open-minded, and they don't think Zuo Anli is sick just because he likes men. This is something that shouldn't be done.

This time, Mrs. Zuo finally met the person her son liked. She is a very well-behaved child. Sooner or later, her juicy and tender cabbage will be eaten by her pigs. Sigh, she will have to help the evildoers.

After a few words of explanation, Mrs. Zuo left quietly. Bai Jin looked at her back and sighed that it was really good to have such a mother.

Are he and Zuo Anli the only ones left now?

A lonely man and a widower, alone in a room.

Bai Jin was so nervous that beads of sweat formed on the tip of his nose. Zuo Anli walked over and pulled out the chair from the desk, preparing to review some knowledge points for him.