Chapter 47

Bai Jin finally set up the team platform.

A field was carved out separately and used as a test field to plant improved seeds collected from all over the world.

When they use fertilizers to grow crops this time, they can also select the best-growing ones and cultivate them. Sooner or later, the batch with higher yields will be selected from the survival of the fittest.

It was with such wonderful expectations that Bai Jin slowly cultivated that small field from scratch.

He read Mohist's books and asked about the improvement and production methods of systematic agricultural tools. Not only did the tools he developed in this way be more trustworthy, even if he was suspected by others, he was greatly reduced.

And during this period, they would occasionally encounter one or two talented craftsmen among the craftsmen they cultivated. If they mentioned a few words to these people, they would be enlightened and suddenly understand.

With their help, the development of tools becomes much easier.

The old farmers didn't take these novel gadgets seriously at first. In their opinion, they were toys made on a whim by a group of young men, just for fun.

After they tried it, they clearly understood how valuable these things were.

Not only does work save a lot of worry and effort, but the efficiency is also suddenly improved.

Farm work that originally took one or two days can now be easily completed in half a day, achieving twice the result with half the effort.

Everyone stared at the tools in their hands with intense eyes. They caressed these tools as tenderly as if they were looking at their own babies.

Bai Jin could still understand the mood of these old farmers who had been farmers for generations. He walked over and asked them kindly and kindly about the advantages and disadvantages of their tools and how they used them.

The old farmers no longer regarded this matter as a joke among young men, and all talked about their opinions. Everyone spoke enthusiastically and spoke very seriously.

Not to mention that this matter is inherently good for them. In addition, Bai Jin has always had a gentle and friendly attitude in front of them. He has never put on any airs and always calls them uncle affectionately. These people are also willing to follow him heartily. He speaks.

In comparison, Zuo Anli seemed indifferent and distant. Even though he had a slight smile on his face, how could the old farmers who had lived for most of their lives not see his indifference.

However, the two of them have nothing to deal with, and even if their relationship is average, it won't be a big deal.

He is more in line with people's impression of a superior person.

As soon as the farm tools and output were revealed, the matter immediately alarmed the Zuo County Magistrate.

Reports were made layer by layer, and in the end even the emperor was shocked.

It had only been a short time before Guangxing County gave him another big surprise. It would not be an exaggeration to say that it was a geomantic treasure.

As soon as the imperial edict came and the rewards came down, not to mention how big the reward for Bai Jin, the great hero, was, even the small craftsmen who helped him were rewarded, which greatly stimulated their enthusiasm.

Because this matter is definitely a great event that will bless the world and even benefit future generations.

The benefit lies in the present time, and the merit lies in the future.