Chapter 75

As time goes by and the child grows up, Bai Jin’s increasingly bulging belly can no longer be hidden.

When Chu Tianzhi saw him again, his body trembled, and he was so shocked that he was beyond words.

"You, you got a beer belly so quickly?"

He said this subconsciously from the perspective of a good brother.

Bai Jin rolled his eyes and placed his hands gently on his belly. He was gentle but could hear the anger of his teeth grinding: "I hope that after my baby is born, he will not bear the grudge of being mistaken for a beer belly."

Chu Tianzhi: "!!!"

Chu Tian was in a trance, his mind wandering.

Speaking of which, Bai Jin has a bold and informal personality, which is different from most of his shy brothers. Unknowingly, Chu Tianzhi had gradually forgotten his true gender.

Now that he suddenly remembered that Chu Tianzhi was given such a big "surprise", he was really frightened.

"Is this my eldest nephew or eldest niece?" After being shocked, he naturally narrowed the distance with Zaizai.

Just open your mouth and address him as an elder.

"Look at me, how can you tell at this time that I am stupid too." Chu Tian slapped his forehead and laughed stupidly.

"The doctor girl can see that he is the eldest nephew." After Bai Jin finished speaking, the next sentence came immediately: "When my Zaizai knows how to make soy sauce, I don't know if his Uncle Chu can find an intimate person."

Chu Tian's skin tightened, and the fear of being forced to marry by his parents followed him like a maggot in his tarsus.

Unexpectedly, after the birth of his eldest nephew, he would face even more pain - one more reason for his parents to urge him to get married!

Chu Tianzhi was now extremely grateful that he was rooted in the local area and his father could not hit him with a stick.

He asked Bai Jin: "Have you told Dong Zhen and the others about this? You are not allowed to give my eldest nephew a big red envelope."

Zuo Anli, who had been beside Bai Jin and carefully protected him, replied: "It has been done a few days ago. I've written to them, and I guess I'll get the news in a few days. "

What about Aunt Cui and Aunt Zhang? You haven't told them yet, right?" Based on his understanding of these two people, in order not to worry the elders, This matter must have been kept secret.

Bai Jin and Zuo Anli looked at each other, and even Chu Tianzhi's carefree temperament could be seen. It seemed that their approach was quite obvious.

The two of them didn't hide anything and nodded in agreement.

"This is not okay. The grandma and grandma of the child don't know the existence of the child, which is not a good thing for both parties." Chu Tianzhi was very careful at this moment and directly pointed out the most important point.

Bai Jin opened his mouth but did not say anything to refute.

This was their fault. How could such a big thing as a child be hidden from parents?

Even if the decision is made at that time, it is still the parents' own choice. They are not children anymore, and adults should show their composure and calmness as adults.

"If Aunt Zhang and the others insist on coming, I can help you." Chu Tian said straight to the point.

The garrison will be replaced every three years, and some of the soldiers on Lingnan Road have already reached the time of handover. They can be taken with them during this departure, and everything will become much more logical.