Chapter 78 Extra 2 + Link

If you find a missing of words and paragraphs, you can go to the link provided in the comments section➡️

The guard at the gate of the palace is standing there, like a dark and majestic door god, who can still scare children to tears.

The cubs who came to the kindergarten today were all crying and full of tears.

"...How can you be so arrogant in front of the palace gate." The captain of the guard came over and said these words dryly in front of the little boys who were not as tall as his thighs.

The people who sent them here were all royal ladies, or daughters of aristocratic families, and he couldn't offend a small guard captain.

If it was okay under other circumstances, these ladies would restrain themselves for the sake of face. Once faced with a woman protecting her cubs, even a tigress cannot compare to them.

"The child is still so young, why are you yelling?"

"If you ask me, you shouldn't have sent Saburo here. He is still so young, how can he stay alone in the palace."

Elegant whispers from the ladies came. , the guard chief broke out in a cold sweat.

Not all wives think this way. Most of the time, the court officials will send their heirs to be the prince's companions. They have been sent there since they were a few years old.

Loving mothers often fail their children. Their children will stand at the pinnacle of power in the future and change everything in the court. How can they indulge themselves at this time?

They will never stand in the way of their children's future.

Zuo Erlang took Zuo Zhanlu's hand and saw this scene off guard.

Three women in one play, the warblers and swallows gathered at the entrance of the palace, and their exchanges of words and swords are all the more vivid.

Zuo Erlang was stunned when he saw it, and he was so shocked that he could hardly close his jaw.

Naturally, the cub could not understand the implicit meaning of the ladies, and did not understand that behind every compliment there was a sinister sarcasm.

He opened his big dark eyes and said with a loud voice: "Uncle, I'm leaving first. Daddy said that the child should go to school alone and not cry or make trouble, so Zhanlu can do it alone."

Zuo Erlang pinched his little fat and said, "Zhanlu is so good, let's go."

The three-year-old Zaizai was wearing the Yuehua clothes prepared by his grandmother, looking majestic and high-spirited, like a general going to the battlefield.

When he raised his chin, a scornful aura suddenly emerged, which made everyone around him stunned. The cubs of the same age stared at him and subconsciously stopped crying.

Someone spoke in a lowered voice: "Whose child is this?"

"It belongs to the Zuo family. All their family members are good-looking. The child in front really looks like a fairy boy."

"..."

The guard was symbolic He carefully checked the contents of the cub's small cloth bag, couldn't help but rubbed the other person's head, and said in a soft voice: "Go in."

"Okay, thank you, big brother." The cub thanked him very politely, Who didn’t say a word after reading this and tried to trick me into having a baby?

Immediately at the palace gate, Gong'e came over and took the little Zaizai's hand and led him inside.