Chapter 76

Bai Jin’s belly was already very big during the winter, he couldn’t go out anytime and anywhere, and his hands and feet were still swollen.

"Pregnancy is really hard." He wrapped himself in the quilt, puffed out his cheeks and ignored Zuo Anli.

The most important thing is whether his slightly swollen hands and feet would be too ugly. When he looked in the mirror yesterday, his face seemed to be rounder.

Zuo Anli felt terribly distressed, "What's wrong with you?"

He circled around Bai Jin anxiously, with a touch of sadness and anxiety lingering between his brows.

A pregnant woman's temper becomes unstable and she becomes irritable and sensitive. But Bai Jin was not an unscrupulous person. When he got his head out of the quilt, he felt a little sad when he saw the bruises under Zuo Anli's eyes.

He often got up at night, and Zuo Anli would be awakened and get up with him, taking the trouble to undress him and help him.

He could still take a nap during the day, curling up in the warm quilt and not getting up, but Zuo Anli had to take a nap early, and it was all because of him that he had been sleeping poorly recently.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I lost my temper with you." Bai Jin pursed his lips and apologized pitifully.

He stared at Zuo Anli's handsome face, patted the seat next to him, "Come up and lie down."

Lingnan is located in the south, and winter is not as cold as in the north. In addition, the air is humid, so he lit a pot of silver charcoal in the room. That’s it.

Zuo Anli was not polite, he was looking forward to having a sweet and soft wife in his arms.

A big palm with jade-like bones and slender fingers touched Bai Jin's face, and touched it gently, "Why does Qingnu need to apologize? Every time I see how hard you are during pregnancy, I wish I could take your place." "Compared to your discomfort, my painstaking efforts are nothing."

The two lay on the bed, looking at each other.

There seemed to be tears in Bai Jin's eyes.

It must be that during pregnancy, the nerves are delicate and the mind is sensitive, otherwise he would not be so moody and want to cry.

"I have sand in my eyes, so I'm not crying." Bai Jin emphasized angrily, his voice soft, with a hint of crying.

"Yes, I know." Zuo Anli's voice was so gentle that it dripped with water. He sighed: "If you can get a young slave like this, what more could I ask for."

As soon as he finished speaking, he kissed Bai Jin's eyebrows, like a dragonfly on water. On that little bright red mole.

Bai Jin suddenly said: "Wait! He seems to have kicked me again!"

It was a fetal movement that would happen occasionally.

Compared with the nervousness and stiffness he felt when he encountered fetal movement for the first time, Zuo Anli could barely manage to treat it with a normal expression. He gently touched Bai Jin's belly with both hands.

The joy of becoming a father for the first time, the expectation of a new life, and how to treat this child in the future have been lingering in Zuo Anli's heart for a while.

Any anxiety and restlessness disappeared when Bai Jin was around and the little life under his palm kicked him.

He pursed his lips softly and smiled, and said seriously: "Don't make trouble with your little daddy. He has already had a hard time getting pregnant with you. How can you bear to make him feel uncomfortable again."