Chapter 26

There are all kinds of delicacies on the table.

There are delicious and unique Linyi roasted chicken, fragrant pot stickers that are freshly fried and browned, a plate of steamed meat egg rolls with a crispy outer layer and a soft and glutinous inner layer, and several plates of crisp and refreshing slightly spicy cold dishes.

There were only a few of them, with two children and two adults making up only four people.

Therefore, apart from these several main dishes, there is only one pot of old duck soup, which is delicious, traditional and nutritious. Add a few pieces of duck meat that has been stewed until the skin is glutinous and the meat is rotten, and take a sip of hot soup, and your whole body will be sublimated.

Halfway through the meal, Bai Jin bit his chopsticks, hesitated for a while and finally said: "There will be a banquet in the night. Now that I am full, I can't eat any more at night. Isn't it rude?"

Zuo Anli ignored Wang Li's prying eyes and said, Explained to Bai Jin: "No. There are not many dishes prepared at the banquet, not to mention that this is a banquet for landlords and wealthy businessmen, so there must not be many opportunities to use chopsticks."

This matter is not a secret, even in front of Wang Li It doesn't matter if you say it in person.

Bai Jin thought to himself, even at the company's annual meeting, most people were drinking and respecting people, and there were really not many people who really focused on eating.

Wang Li became excited. Although he was only a small businessman in the county, as long as he could get on board the county magistrate's ship, his future achievements would definitely be high.

Their merchants are very flexible in their information and are the quickest to get it. For example, County Magistrate Zuo has an unusual status. He is the number one scholar in the dynasty and is highly valued by the emperor...

"Mr. Zuo, may I ask if the county magistrate's banquet will be held in this restaurant this time?" Wang Li beat around the bush and rambled. Finally, he asked Zuo Anli if he could take one with him.

Of course, his original words were very euphemistic, and Bai Jin summed it up himself. Moreover, the other party was worried that they would not be able to understand if the words were too subtle, so the words were a little more straightforward.

Zuo Anli didn't mind his little thoughts. It was human nature to seize every opportunity to climb up, so there was no need to be too harsh.

It's just an admission ticket. Wang Li has proven his worth before, so it's okay for him to help the other party once. Whether he can succeed in the end depends on him.

Zuo Anli lowered his eyes and accepted this matter.

Wang Li had a grateful expression on his face and thanked Zuo Anli profusely.

Bai Jin got goosebumps. Needless to say, these businessmen really mastered the "thick-skinned" in thick black school.

"It's just a piece of cake." Zuo Anli was not used to the other party's exaggerated performance.

Wang Li saw that this set was useless to the two children, so he also put away the unnecessary performances.

*

Bai Jin and the others had had enough fun, and there was still some time before the afternoon banquet, so they simply headed back home.

When the body is growing, sleepiness becomes more serious.

After returning home, the two fell asleep on the couch. Bai Jin even forgot to go back to his room. The two children were huddled together, and the maid only discovered it when she inspected them on the order of Mrs. Zuo.