Chapter 51

A beautiful girl with almond-shaped eyes and rosy cheeks was standing outside the hospital. She was looking at them with vigilance and fear, and pretended to be calm.

None of the group had any experience in getting along with girls. They all had their necks stiffened and could not hold back a word for a long time.

Just as Huang Xuandu was about to speak, Bai Jin stood up first and said in a soft voice: "Hello, girl, I am a student studying abroad, and I am passing by Lihua Village to stay. This is the courtyard where the village chief asked me to live. I am disturbing the girl. I'm really sorry."

They originally arrived at the village at noon to get some supplies, but they didn't want to encounter a strange place, so they simply stayed.

The girl in front of him saw that he was polite and handsome.

She lightly glanced at his eyebrows, which were covered by thin bangs, but she already thought he was a little brother.

This group of people looked well-dressed, wearing brocade clothes and jade robes, and their appearance was extraordinary, and they did not look like they were going to deceive her.

The girl's face obviously improved a lot, and she was not as defensive as before. She introduced herself coldly: "My surname is Wu, and the courtyard where the village chief asked you to live is my home. My father is a barefoot doctor, and villagers from all over the place often come here. My family has a larger hospital for medical treatment."

Dr. Wu learned from her father, and she also knows the medical skills.

However, Bai Jin always felt that these were the self-effacing words of the ancients. According to him, Doctor Wu's medical skills were not too simple even if they did not reach the level of perfection.

It's just that this courtyard looks very deserted and empty, and there are no noisy scenes of many villagers coming to see the doctor.

Doctor Wu didn't seem to want to talk anymore. After arranging them in their respective rooms, she turned and left, entering her own small courtyard.

Zuo Anli turned around and whispered to Bai Jin: "Her father has not been found, and there are very few traces of her life."

Bai Jin nodded: "Yes, she just talked about her father, and she seemed to have a sad look on her face. I don't know why. Did I get it wrong?"

Chu Cheng suddenly shouted: "What are you two talking about? Come here quickly!"

They went to Doctor Wu's place to buy some vegetables grown by the farmer. Her family was doing well. We have plenty, we have a few hens, and we can buy a few eggs.

Bai Jin went to negotiate these things. For some reason, he always felt that Dr. Wu seemed to be more relaxed when facing him.

He was puzzled, scratched his head and took the ingredients back to everyone.

When they came back, they saw Huang Xuandu and the others dejected and suffering a heavy blow.

Bai Jin couldn't help but be curious: "What's wrong with you?"

Chu Cheng shouted: "Just now we went to ask the villagers to find out what happened, but they not only didn't say a word, but also kicked us out."

Zuo An Li frowned: "The villagers obviously don't trust us, and they are probably threatened by the people behind the scenes."

Huang Xuandu was incompetent and furious: "That man is really covering the sky with one hand, alone...I, I will not easily find him." Let him go!!"

Bai Jin just laughed: "It's not easy to let the villagers explain everything."