Chapter 34

The ancient scripts are not very long, half in vernacular and half in classical Chinese, and can contain nearly 20,000 words.

When Bai Jin passed the time by reading online novels in modern times, the long novels he read on male channels were often written with millions of words in them. Although most of them were watered down, it did not hinder his ability to read a novel in ten lines at a glance.

So in one afternoon, he finished showing off these ten storybooks, excitedly changed the glass cubes with the system, and raised his tail proudly.

After eating, he didn't even stay at home. He couldn't wait to go to Zuo Anli to mention the matter.

Bai Jinma sneaked into Zuo Anli's yard. In order to protect his eyes, he would hardly light a lamp and read at night. Instead, he would box alone in the moonlight.

The clear light fell on the ground, and the young boy was dressed in black clothes, cold and sassy. Bai Jin was envious of such a heroic appearance.

They both have a three-headed body, so why is the gap so big!

After a set of boxing skills, Zuo Anli took a handkerchief to wipe his sweat. His soft hair stuck to his face, which was very uncomfortable. Bai Jin took a wet handkerchief and wiped it with him twice.

Zuo Anli suddenly felt less angry when he saw Bai Jin's pursed red lips, his eyelashes lightly fluttering, and his brown eyes focusing on him seriously.

He swallowed back the words "I don't want to go to the Three Treasures Palace for anything" and said gently: "Tell me, busy man, what do you want from me?"

"Oh, that's right!" Bai Jin slapped his forehead and almost Forgetting about business, "I remembered the recipe for making glass!"

Like thunder on the ground, it made Zuo Anli dizzy. His narrow eyes widened slightly and he asked rudely: "It's the smooth and crystal clear you said. Transparent glass?"

Bai Jin raised his lips: "Huh, that's it!"

Zuo Anli suppressed the doubts and worries in his heart and asked, "Maybe give it a try?"

Bai Jin raised his head and said: "That's it! I'm waiting for your words, but the glass formula is too complicated and I may not be able to complete it alone."

Zuo Anli said: "In this case, let one craftsman be responsible for one of them. To avoid the leakage of the formula, okay?"

Bai Jin thought for a moment and did not immediately give an accurate answer: "It should be possible? Just try it and you will know!"

Zuo Anli nodded: "Okay, let's go first. Let’s find raw materials.”

Both of them are fiery and do whatever they say. Once the decision is made, people will be gathered immediately.

Bai Jin wrote down several of the accessories, such as quartz sand, limestone, etc., and showed their appearance to the person who was looking for them, and also pointed out their approximate directions.

Zuo Anli quietly asked about the points that Bai Jin had not noticed, so as to supplement the specific appearance of those things so that those people could find them more easily.

One of the most important family management concepts of the Zuo family is openness.

Even if the adults didn't know what their two children were going to do, they wouldn't stop them.

He also asked those servants to properly complete the tasks assigned by the young master, and remember not to act perfunctorily because of his young age.