Chapter 25

After returning to the county town, they headed all the way to the new home Bai Jin bought, planning to get everything ready today.

Bai Jin was rejected by Mrs. Zhang again, and he pinched his eyebrows with a headache. He sighed: "Mother, I am your son, and it is natural for me to do things for the family. Your refusal is making it difficult for me. Others will regard me as unfilial.

He patted his chest and boasted: "Besides, you are a man, you can do this little thing, so don't worry about it." Mrs. Zhang smiled bitterly, regretting for the first time that she had raised her brother as a man. .

Look, the kid no longer recognizes himself.

Zhang did not take Bai Jin's arrogant words to heart, but she also acquiesced in his move to clean up the house.

Although the facts slapped Bai Jin in the face and made him realize his arrogance, at least he did what he could.

Even Zuo Anli didn't show his identity and stood by with nothing. He just happened to be wearing a narrow-sleeved thin shirt today. He raised his eyebrows and began to place items in a generous manner.

The guards, Brother Qian, and the others worked together to help keep the home orderly, clean and tidy.

Looking at the brand new home, the two children glanced at each other and saw innocent and carefree smiles on each other's faces.

Bai Jin had thought that a young master like Zuo Anli, who had no fingers in the water, would not be involved in such rough work, but he did not expect that the other party would come to help without saying a word.

And his bodyguard, no matter what Zuo Anli does, he will never overstep his bounds, let alone make decisions for his young master.

He just stood by to protect his safety.

Bai Jin observed casually, feeling that he was sweating all over after working, and it was sticky and uncomfortable.

"It's almost noon. My mother will probably keep you here for dinner. Take a shower first!" He made a final decision.

Zuo Anli thought about it for a moment and nodded in agreement.

When she mentioned this matter to Mrs. Zhang, she unexpectedly changed her face. She raised her voice and refused on the spot: "No!" As

soon as she finished speaking, she realized that she had overreacted. She twitched the corner of her mouth and explained in a soft voice. Said: "Master Zuo, we haven't prepared your clothes here. Moreover, the house is humble and the toiletries are not prepared. You should be very uncomfortable using it."

Bai Jing just wanted to say that Zuo Anli is not the kind of person who would dislike this or that. However, Zuo Anli unexpectedly pulled the corner of his sleeve.

Zuo Anli smiled and said: "Well, the county government is not too far from here anyway, so I will go home and wash up before coming back. Auntie doesn't have to leave food for us. I will take Qing Nu to a restaurant later."

Zhang Shi hesitated: "This is too expensive. Our family also..."

As soon as she said this, she remembered that her family was short of money. How could she get the money?

Zuo Anli refused: "No need, this matter is a personal decision. Qingnu is incidental, why should he get money."

Mrs. Zhang nodded lightly: "Then thank you, Master Zuo, for taking care of Qingnu."

Bai I'm confused and don't understand their tricks and temptations.

In short, he still looked that heartless, and he still happily waved goodbye to Zuo Anli when he left.