Chapter 81 Extra 5

"Cough cough cough -" Bai Jin cleaned the sports equipment room, and was instantly choked by the smoke and dust floating in it and coughed violently.

In order to cultivate students' sense of labor, the high school will arrange a day every school year for students in a certain class to clean the school, and several people will be assigned to one place.

Even the top classes are no exception.

Bai Jin glanced at the dusty equipment room with disgust. The students in front didn't clean it seriously at all, and they didn't even bother to pretend.

This place is relatively remote, and school leaders rarely come here to inspect, giving those people the opportunity to play unscrupulously.

Most of the students are here to clean up on the surface, but actually go here to take a nap or play games secretly.

The only clean areas in the sports equipment room are probably the yoga mats - you can lie down on them directly to sleep, which is much more comfortable than sleeping on the table.

He sighed and had no choice but to go outside and get a bucket of water, ready to pour it on the ground to reduce the spread of dust.

His sleeves were rolled up high, revealing a small section of his arm that was as white as a bamboo shoot, so much so that the athletes passing by would whistle on purpose.

They may not be gay, they may just see Bai Jin's outstanding appearance and deliberately tease him.

Sen Leng's intimidating gaze suddenly swept over them, and they all shuddered as they were fastidious thinkers.

At the other end of the track, a tall boy with a noble temperament looked thin, but a group of athletes ran away like cats that sensed danger.

Zuo Anli strode over and personally helped Bai Jin lift the bucket. The muscles on his arms were looming, and the lines were smooth and graceful.

Bai Jin was out of breath holding the bucket, but Zuo Anli held it effortlessly, and could calmly ask him: "Where to put it?"

The breeze picked up the broken hair on the young man's forehead, and the leaves rustled. As he stood, Zuo Anli's eyes were like beads stained with ink, beautiful and penetrating.

Bai Jin, who was not a Yangou, was stunned. He blushed slightly and pointed to the sports equipment room in the corner, "Put it there."

The other party didn't need to clean. He was the squad leader and was responsible for patrolling whether the classmates in the class were cleaning carefully. health. It seems easy, but it is an inhumane job. After all, if the squad leader lets the water go wrong and is found to have not cleaned up, the whole class will be punished.

Everyone will complain about this, and some students who want to be lazy and playful will say bad things behind each other's back, which will not please either left or right.

Bai Jin didn't expect that Zuo Anli would come over to help him carry the bucket, but the squad leader was a good person, and it was only natural that he would be willing to help him.

This is what I thought in my mind, but my heart felt sweet.

He didn't know what was going on with this inexplicable emotion, and he couldn't suppress it at all.

The monitor stayed by his side all the time, occupying all the space in his life from the moment the mutual aid group was established.

From getting up in the dormitory to eating in the cafeteria, and then returning to the classroom to study, Zuo Anli is everywhere.