Chapter 79 Extra 3

The Double Ninth Festival on September 9th is the best time to go hiking, especially with friends to feel the magnificent scenery of nature and enjoy the comfort of the refreshing autumn breeze.

Once the little ones at home are sent to the kindergarten, the adults have free time and can go out and play without any scruples.

Everyone returned to Beijing to report on their work, and Dushu, who was still studying, unexpectedly reunited once again.

Bai Jinguang sent out invitations, inviting a group of friends to go to the beautiful and majestic Huyang Mountain on the outskirts of the city. The Double Ninth Festival is said to be a good time to climb high and see far away. How can a fun-loving person miss it?

Zuo Anli was helping to pack his luggage, Bai Jin only needed to keep talking, and he didn't need to worry about the rest.

"Well, we must bring our chrysanthemum wine."

"There are also snacks. You will definitely be tired after climbing up. It is also necessary to eat two pieces of cake to replenish your strength during the rest."

"The blanket is placed on the lawn. It is also necessary to make it convenient for people to sit!"

"Let me think about it... I also plan to draw, and I have to bring pen, ink, paper and inkstone."

"..."

Bai Jin rambled a lot, but Zuo Anli didn't show up. After a word of argument, he honestly and seriously brought everything Bai Jin wanted, and finally packed a box of things.

When others travel, they can at least carry a small basket, open the lid and enjoy wine and food, which is a very relaxing experience.

He simply felt like he had to spend the night in the suburbs and had to live a life like a fairy.

Before setting off, Bai Jin finally realized in his conscience, "You can't climb the mountain with this big box, right? It will make you tired to carry it all."

His delicate eyebrows frowned slightly, and he was struggling to think about what unnecessary supplies to throw away. good.

Zuo Anli couldn't see his worried look and gently smoothed his brow, "It doesn't matter, just do some exercise."

The servants were all surprised. Do you want to pamper your wife so much - take such a big box? Even the three-year-old Master Zuo didn't believe it if he came to exercise.

The friends all came to Zuo's house to gather. Seeing Bai Jin and the others struggling in the same place, they smiled boldly, and if each of them carried one thing, they all got it.

Bai Jin couldn't help but be surprised: "You didn't bring anything?"

Dong Zhen rolled his eyes: "How can I? I just didn't bring much, so I just helped you get it."

Chu Cheng and Guan Yuan both nodded reservedly. .

It was too pretentious. Bai Jin patted his sleeves. These two guys pretended to be mature after getting married. Even Dong Zhen couldn't stand it sometimes and wanted to punch them a few times.

"Why don't you bring your wife with you?" Bai Jin asked curiously.

Zuo Anli stood close to him silently, as if singing along with his husband, which made the other people's teeth ache.

The newly married Doctor Wu and Chu Tianzhi are gathering with everyone on the Double Ninth Festival. Is it okay for them not to bring their wives?

"The two of them are worried about their children. The youngest is only one or two years old, so they have to take care of them personally to feel at ease." Guan Yuan explained truthfully.