Chapter 62

Bai Jin went back at night with red cheeks and watery eyes. Chu Cheng thought he was sick.

But upon closer inspection, it didn't look like it. Chu Cheng stared at his red mouth and asked suspiciously: "Did you go out to eat secretly behind our backs?"

Bai Jin was so frightened that at first he thought it was his own affairs that were discovered by the other party. It turned out to be nothing more than an own goal.

He glared at the other party: "Eat, eat, eat, you think about eating all day long, why don't you think about studying hard? Brother Zhang Zhang and An Li will go to the Imperial College next year to study. The only shortcomings in our group are you and Dong Zhen."

Chu Cheng was speechless. After he left, he dared to mutter: "Brother Bai Jin, why are you so angry today? It's really because you ate too much dogwood

. " Why don't you admit it?"

The person he was talking about had already ran out of the room, threw himself on the soft quilt, and hammered the pillow crazily, despising his embarrassing behavior just now.

He claims to be an elder in vain. He should be more mature and experienced than Zuo Anli. At least he should treat their sudden change in relationship rationally.

Unexpectedly, from the moment he agreed to Zuo Anli's request as soon as he got excited, he became abnormal. Not only was he coquettish, but he also didn't dare to hide when the other party kissed him.

"Why are you so cowardly!" Bai Jin hammered the pillow as if he were himself.

He looked so unfamiliar and embarrassed, so the child might be laughing at himself in his heart.

Bai Jin felt that he was thin-skinned and extremely ashamed. When he was almost breathless from being kissed, he ran away with one step.

Zuo Anli was left standing there in confusion, looking at his back and laughing.

Recalling the scene just now, Bai Jin's eyes were blank and slightly absent-minded.

"The lips are quite soft."

After realizing what he said, Bai Jin's cheeks turned red and he felt extremely ashamed. He shook his head and tried to eliminate the unnecessary thoughts from his mind, but found that it was in vain.

Everything that just happened firmly occupied his mind, making his presence known all the time.

He had just been confessed to by a boy three years younger, and he even agreed! Then he was kissed! This time when the academy is on holiday, they have to go back to get engaged!

Bai Jin buried himself in the pillow. The more he thought about it, the more he felt the heat rising, as if his whole body was about to evaporate. If the blush had substance, the top of his head would probably be smoking.

How should I face Zuo Anli tomorrow?

How to get along with each other after that?

He was clearly the older one, but when it came to something as inexperienced as feelings, he was like a headless fly, stumbling around and unable to figure out the direction.

Fortunately, the young boy was honest and straightforward with him. All he needed to do was take a timid and confused step forward, and the remaining ninety-nine steps would not be necessary before the other party came running towards him.

*

When Bai Jin got up from bed early the next morning, he could no longer remember what happened last night.

Maybe it was because he was too excited at night and thought about things for too long without sleeping well. As a result, he was in a daze when he woke up. When he washed his face and went to eat breakfast, he suddenly remembered everything that happened last night.