Chapter 4

Mrs. Zuo knew very well about her eldest son's cold temperament. Unlike his younger brother, he would not let her pinch his face or hug him when he was four or five years old. He was quite unlovable.

With sharp eyes, she noticed that her husband was looking at a child, and she didn't look away for several seconds.

Madam Zuo's curiosity suddenly rose, and her eyes fell on the child.

Her eyebrows are quite delicate, her bright red lips are slightly curved, her skin is as white as jade, and she is very cute. If it weren't for the red mole on his forehead, she would have almost thought he was a brother.

"Child, come here." Mrs. Zuo waved her hand gently, and Bai Jin knew that she was calling him.

Under the curious and envious eyes of the other children, Bai Jin walked over without being arrogant or humble, and said politely, "Hello, madam."

"Hey, you're so good. What's your name?" Mrs. Zuo asked him.

Bai Jin: "Bai Jin, white in spring and snow, cautious in words and deeds."

When he answered, most of the standing young man's attention was focused on him, his eyes were full of uncontrollable curiosity, but he was forced to Pretend to be indifferent.

"The Analects of Confucius: Xue Er says: When a disciple enters, he will be filial, and when he leaves, he will be a younger brother. He will be sincere and trustworthy, love everyone, and be kind. Your name comes from Jin, which is a good name." Mrs. Zuo praised.

Bai Jin thought for a moment and replied, "My father took it from me."

"On the contrary, my father's love for his son is also the desire for you to see his son succeed. Like me, parents love their children for far-reaching purposes.* "

Bai Jin: "What Madam said is absolutely true."

Madam Zuo tested a few more sentences on his homework. They were all very simple questions. Bai Jin answered them based on what he had learned in modern times and his own opinions.

He was only contemplating the words and did not notice the appreciation and surprise in the eyes of Mrs. Zuo and the standing boy.

Mrs. Zuo: "Where did you learn from?"

Bai Jin respectfully replied: "My father once taught me how to read and write."

Bai Laoer may have been reincarnated. They couldn't ask anyone even if they wanted to, and it was impossible to expose it. Your own lies.

In this question and answer, the housekeeper and the other children already know the answer, and understand that the choice of the book boy may be decided just like this.

However, they were unwilling to give up until the last moment.

Until Mrs. Zuo asked Bai Jin: "Would you like to be my uncle's book boy?"

Bai Jin glanced at the noble young man next to him. When he looked over, the other man smiled softly and did not refute. He was so polite at a young age. Be polite and courteous.

He replied loudly and forcefully: "Yes!" He

didn't look like a naughty kid, and he still had money to earn. Bai Jin couldn't even imagine that there would be a better job than this.

After signing and postponing the painting, Bai Jin did not expect that Mrs. Zuo would ask the housekeeper to bring him some rice and a piece of pork in the end.

Madam touched his head: "After that, he will come to our county government to eat and live with Dalang. If you can't let go of your parents, you can finally come to me and make it clear."