Chapter 37

As expected, as soon as these words came out, the two people's attention was attracted.

The Mohist biography was directly thrown out of the sky by them.

"What business?!" Chu Tian was even more excited than Dong Zhen.

Even Zuo Erlang was eager to try, his smart little head turning quickly, "Brother Jin, Erlang also wants pocket money."

Bai Jin nodded his little nose and smiled cheerfully: "Don't worry, there is no one missing. I won't miss you."

He told Zuo Anli and others that they could let these craftsmen learn the technology of making hot pots and pay others to make them.

As for how to make the name of the fire bed known to everyone, Zuo Anli and the others have to try it in advance and let the guests experience it during the treat. Then they will naturally understand the benefits of this thing.

As for the common people, they can spread the reputation by giving away kang service to those who buy more soap, and gradually spread it from these people to the common people in the countryside.

Dong Zhen raised his eyebrows and his eyes were bright. He said happily: "A commoner can earn dozens of coins. There are so many people in Guangxing County, we are going to make it!!!"

Chu Tianzhi did not mock him at this moment. A scholar's body was full of the smell of copper. He swallowed his saliva. According to Dong Zhen's words, it was so imaginative and beautiful.

"Are you stupid? Do you understand how much money can be earned by accumulating a small amount of money?! It must be cheaper!" Bai Jin cursed, "Besides, you can train dozens more craftsmen until they become proficient in their skills.

"It's not just about Guangxing County in the north. You can ask them to do it in other places in the future. Even if it is, you can make a lot of money now. " What else are you dissatisfied with?"

Dong Zhen and the others were poured cold water on them, but they were not discouraged.

"Being able to earn more money than I can imagine in my life will definitely impress my parents!" He was gearing up, eager to go out and show off his skills in the next second.

After he finally calmed down, he looked at Bai Jin and said suspiciously: "We have taken all the benefits, don't you make money yourself?"

Bai Jin raised his eyebrows, snorted and said, "You are asking

We came up with the idea, we will cooperate according to the capital contribution. For example, I came up with the idea, and I have to share 40% of the money." Together, everyone will share the dividends."

Dong Zhen and the others listened carefully, and when they finally heard that the craftsmen would be paid, and that the fire kang would be used sooner or later, they were heartbroken beyond words.

"I said, this is just to make a quick buck." Bai Jin said with a smile, "But there is one thing that you can participate in, and it will give you a steady stream of money."

Mentioning this, everyone was in a state of despair. The pain in the legs was no longer sore, and people were no longer uncomfortable. They all raised their ears to listen to Bai Jin's story.

"This thing is called briquettes. I haven't tested it yet, so I don't know how effective it is. Just wait and see." Bai Jin introduced it unhurriedly.

Everyone was a little disappointed, but there was never too many things that could bring benefits, and they expressed that they were looking forward to it.

Only Zuo Anli asked Bai Jin alone later: "Qingnu, are you trying to help people all over the world survive the cold winter? As long as you can increase the amount of coal mined, you can probably lower the price."