Chapter 43

Unexpectedly, by the time they chased him into a small alley, the thief had already been dealt with, and he was lying limply on the ground, not knowing whether to live or die.

"Wow, it's so strong! It's so powerful." Bai Jin witnessed the thief being knocked unconscious by a palm, and the twinkling stars in his eyes seemed to be real.

The man in black appeared out of nowhere. He was tall and thin, with a high ponytail, sword-shaped eyebrows and starry eyes. He looked majestic and chivalrous.

Bai Jin, who grew up watching Jin Yong's martial arts movies and TV series in an orphanage, couldn't sit still. This kind of attitude is not simple when you look at your identity. How can you wait until you don't make friends now?

Just as he was bragging about the man in black, a burst of hearty laughter suddenly came from behind him.

I saw an extraordinary-looking middle-aged man walking over with a heater in his hand, wearing black brocade clothes and looking dignified.

Zuo Anli said in surprise: "Emperor——"

Before he could finish the title, he was interrupted by the middle-aged man in front of him: "Ah, I am just Liu Yuanwai, who is doing business for the royal family. I haven't seen Mr. Zuo for a long time. I didn't expect you to remember to say hello to your father for me."

All the attendants were impressed by the emperor's extremely natural acting skills.

Zuo Anli was so blessed that he respectfully responded: "Okay, I remember."

The emperor was very satisfied with Zuo Anli's knowledge. He could understand other people's meanings smartly at such a young age, and he also knew how to read eyes.

Therefore, his previous praise for this child was not exaggerated.

As for the child next to Zuo Anli, I'm afraid he is his book boy. He is cute like Yuxue and is also a smart child.

Bai Jin is not afraid of strangers and has no fear of meeting noble people. Even if he cooperates with the royal family, he will only treat him as an ordinary businessman.

His eyes flashed, narrowed into crescent moons, and asked with a smile: "Executive member Liu, is this Mr. Shi your bodyguard? He is so powerful!"

The emperor was noncommittal, "You two are also good guards. "

Bai Jin scratched his head stupidly. Even now, he can't learn the humility of the ancients. "Yes, I also think Brother Li is very powerful."

The emperor was almost choked by his outspoken words.

He calmly changed the subject: "Meeting each other is fate. It seems that it is destined by God that we can meet today. Why not go sightseeing together on the Shangshan Festival."

The emperor invited him, how could he refuse.

Even Zuo Anli, who was cold and distant, had no choice but to agree, holding Bai Jin's hand and following the emperor.

"You two have such a good relationship, and this young master doesn't have any airs." The emperor sighed.

Bai Jin and Zuo Anli looked at each other and smiled, and he said innocently and lazily: "Thanks to the young master for being gentle and polite, and treating me and others equally. Bai Jin is really lucky to meet this master in the world... He is lucky."

His slightly round eyes flickered. The dazzling bright light and sincere expression let people know that what he said was definitely true.

Zuo Anli's heart moved slightly.