Chapter 16

"Bai Jin, there is a person claiming to be your mother at the side door looking for you! She said her surname is Zhang. She must have found the wrong person, right?"

The concierge came to find Bai Jin during the lunch break and told him happily In order to please these servants, Zhang also brought a bag of simple food from the countryside.

However, the concierge confiscated it because he wanted to use it to build a good relationship with Bai Jin, who was close to the young master. It's as simple as helping out.

Bai Jin didn't expect that his mother would suddenly come to visit him, but fortunately, he had made plans in his mind. Zhang's ability to endure until now to find him was beyond his expectation.

He looked at the sky and estimated that it would be a while before it was time to "get to work", so he stopped the concierge and warned: "Tell the young master for me, I will arrive later."

The concierge said: " Okay."

He was not very good at rejecting Bai Jin, and he was so nervous that he didn't know what to do.

Although the owner is kind and friendly, his aura is extraordinary, and just the aura of nobility is not something that they, the humble-legged ones, can take a look at casually.

Especially the eldest son of their family, who seems to be just a gentle and elegant little boy, but is actually very tough and powerful at a young age. He was trained by the next head of the family.

How could a person like him dare to go out of his way to contact the eldest young master! Even if I say something, I will be shaking for a long time.

The boy who had just taken a nap walked out of the room, and the porter's loud voice attracted his attention.

The servants lived not far away, so it was inevitable that he would take the opportunity to listen and know what happened.

Seeing the concierge standing there in embarrassment, the boy with freckles on his face rolled his eyes and walked over with a smile: "Brother B, I happen to be free and can help you pass on a message."

The concierge's eyes lit up: " Really?"

Such a small and labor-free task is just a matter of talking and running an errand. It is not considered a heavy task, and many well-connected servants are happy to help with this small favor.

"Of course, we all help the master's family." The young man Yi Boyundi patted his chest.

"Thank you then." The concierge said with a naive smile, not noticing a flash of contempt and disdain in the boy's eyes.

The hottest part of the afternoon has passed, but the light is still strong. The sun casts a faint golden glow on the high-walled courtyard, and lush green leaves peek out from the walled courtyard.

Mrs. Zhang has never dealt with such a rich and wealthy family, not to mention that this is the residence of an official.

Thinking of the previous humiliation, she even shivered under the warm sunshine. If her own child hadn't been here, she would have never set foot in a place like this again in her life.

She was so nervous that she wrung her hands together, afraid of causing trouble to Bai Jin, but also couldn't worry about the child.

There are few parents in the world who do not worry about their children outside the home.

No matter how much she was afraid of Bai Jin going to the magistrate's house alone to be a bookboy, she still had to trust him and listen to Bai Jin's opinions more.