Chapter 74

Bai Jin was lying on the bed, confused.

He was sure that the people around him had desires for him, because the little brother pressing against his thigh was very hot, so why did he have to endure it and not touch him.

It's so strange. There must be something going on here that he doesn't know about.

Bai Jin thought drowsily and soon fell asleep.

Zuo Anli opened his sober eyes, kissed his little face, and stood up to help himself.

Bai Jin soon understood why Zuo Anli didn't want to mess with him.

When I brought a bowl of chicken soup in the morning, the layer of oil on it had been skimmed off, leaving only a clear orange soup with a rich and fragrant aroma.

Bai Jin usually likes to drink it, especially eating it with salty pancakes. He can show off two bowls of soup in one go.

But it was different now. As soon as the chicken soup was served, he frowned slightly and felt a little uncomfortable.

When he took a sip, he immediately felt greasy and nauseated, and even retched several times.

Zuo Anli stood up nervously and brushed his back, "Where do you feel uncomfortable? Is your stomach uncomfortable?"

"Come here, go and ask Doctor Wu to come over."

The waiting boy got the order and went to find her . People.

Bai Jin's eyes were red. He blinked away the tears caused by physiological reactions and whispered: "It was probably just an accident. You don't need to be so careful."

Zuo Anli held his face and looked at him, "Be good. , Don't hide your illness and avoid medical treatment."

When his arrogant words were used to block him yesterday, Bai Jin choked. In order to set a good example, he could only endure the humiliation and agree to the other party.

Doctor Wu arrived soon. She put the medicine box on the table, took Bai Jin's hand ably and put it on his wrist.

It took a long time before she said something that almost made Bai Jin's jaw drop.

"You have a happy pulse." Doctor Wu said firmly.

Bai Jin: "???"

"Huh?!"

Although he didn't want to question Dr. Wu's medical skills, how could he be pregnant.

Men can't get pregnant...

wait, he seems to have forgotten something very important!

Of course it's impossible for a man to get pregnant, but I can.

Mrs. Zhang had repeatedly asked him to hide his gender before, but since he confessed honestly, the Zuo family, relatives and friends all treated him as normal, as if he were still a man.

The friendship between gentlemen is as light as water. The ancients maintained a normal social distance and would not get too close. Bai Jin gradually forgot about this incident.

Now he suddenly remembered that his hands were still shaking as he touched his slightly bulging belly.

Before, I was riding a horse, jumping or lying down, and I didn't look like a pregnant woman at all, but this little kid was actually quite tenacious, not particularly noisy, and nothing happened.

He was inexplicably happy.

Zuo Anli thought that Bai Jin was scared. He still remembered the way the other party resisted when he was in Liucheng. He hugged him and coaxed him: "If it's really uncomfortable, we won't have children. Everything depends on your wishes."