Chapter 17

Bai Jin made an appointment with Zhang and asked her to wait for him at a small teahouse in the county. He decided to ask for leave from his wife, and then accompanied Zhang to sue Bai and his family in the county government.

After finally comforting his mother, Bai Jin breathed a sigh of relief and immediately walked towards Zuo Anli's yard.

After all, he had to talk to the little boss above him about this matter. Bai Jin still knew who the person he cared about most was.

It was extremely quiet in the courtyard. Mr. Liu hadn't started teaching yet. Did he just assign homework for them to complete?

Those who didn't hear it also slowly told Mr. Liu the meaning with stories. Bai Jin was a little surprised.

As soon as he stepped into the room, he noticed something was wrong -

the servant was kneeling on the ground, trembling and crying something. He spoke too fast and in a sad tone. Bai Jin couldn't hear what he was saying for a while.

The old man Mr. Liu was sitting on the ground, drinking tea and reading "Shang Shu" in his hand.

Liu Shan was sitting at the desk doing his homework, fidgeting as if there were nails under his butt. From time to time, he glanced at the boy curiously, but restrained himself after receiving a warning look from Mr. Liu.

Bai Jin was very nervous by this strange scene.

"Bai Jin, he said that your mother deliberately bribed the concierge, cheated and cheated, is it true?" Zuo Anli's tone was more teasing than questioning, and the smile with his crooked eyes made Bai Jin feel relieved.

If Zuo Anli really believed this rhetoric, it would be impossible for the boy to kneel here and scream.

"Of course not. It's my first time to go to work, and my mother doesn't trust me, so she comes to see me at noon. Isn't it normal?" Bai Jin looked innocent. Would use such clumsy lies to deal with myself.

The boy was obviously very dissatisfied and said angrily: "The groom said he saw your mother stuffing something for the concierge! Besides, you have only been on leave for less than ten days. Will a person like you seriously do what the young master told you?!"

In fact, he didn't do it either. He came up with such a plan as soon as he scratched his head, but there are traces to follow.

The school boy of the county magistrate's son was squeezed away in this way. He only needed a few words to provoke the master and he could easily get rid of him.

It's not a very important position. Even if the book boy does nothing wrong, the master will feel uncomfortable if he adds insult to injury. He would rather change someone else than let them "live without food".

It's a pity that he met Zuo Anli, who had experienced the battles of the troubled family, and he simply looked down upon this little trick. Even if they went to Mrs. Zuo to reason, what they hated more was the servants who loved to sow discord.

Bai Jin reacted belatedly.

By the way, this is a house fight, right? !

By the way, this must be a house fight!

He actually experienced a house-fighting plot that can only be found in TV series! !

The uneasiness just now disappeared into nothing at this moment, and Bai Jin was still a little excited.

Zuo Anli didn't quite understand why the little book boy next to him suddenly became excited. He said calmly: "Oh, really? He is not serious. Do you think you are very responsible?"

Seeing that Zuo Anli was young, the boy only asked He thought that the other party asked him to kneel down just now because he had bumped into the book boy he valued and had lost face. He didn't think about anything else at all.

Now his expression softened, and he must have been coaxed by him, so he said flatteringly: "As long as it is the matter that the young master orders, I will go up to the sword mountain or the sea of ​​​​fire without hesitation."

The reason why he made it clear that he was jealous of Bai Jin, Just because he had also read a book and was very knowledgeable about words, he ended up being just an errand boy. How could he be willing to do this!

Zuo Anli's eyes showed sarcasm: "You are not very capable, but your ambition is not small. You are so ambitious, I can't keep you here."

The boy's face suddenly changed. He didn't know where he had provoked the young master, and he begged for mercy in a panic: "Young Master, what are you talking about? What did I do wrong? I don't dare to do it anymore, so there is no need to... trouble Madam."

Zuo Anli's expression was slightly cold, and he didn't want to bother more, so he called the guard directly. Came in and took the person away.

There is no need for a servant who has a lofty ideal, just leave him to his mother.

He returned to his gentle and elegant appearance, without any sign of the awe-inspiring aura just now, and said with a cupped hand, "Mr. Wang made me laugh."

Mr. Liu waved his hand, "It's okay, you handled it well."

Bai Jin was dumbfounded.

But he didn't want to be suddenly picked by Mr. Liu to ask: "Bai Jin, what do you see from this incident?"

Bai Jin was suddenly named, and he stuttered: "When you are in a high position, you will always be jealous of others. "Framed?"

Liu Shan chuckled, Zuo Anli raised the corners of his mouth, and did not laugh out loud.

Bai Jin scratched his face in embarrassment.

As a result, the next person to suffer was Liu Shan who spoke out. Mr. Liu was not so polite to him, "Liu Shan, tell me."

Liu Shan, who had just been gloating about his misfortune, instantly made a sad face: "I think so, Bai Bai You should be careful when doing things, and you shouldn't be caught casually. For example, when you ask for leave this time, why do you ask someone who hates you to help you? Isn't this just trying to frame you?"

Bai Jin said in surprise. "I asked the concierge to come and tell the young master."

Liu Shan was even more shocked than him: "Really?"

Mr. Liu said dumbfounded: "There is no excuse to inflict a crime. The person who really wants to harm you will do everything possible to find him. I will find a way to kill you. The lesson I want to teach you is about how to behave in the world..."

Bai Jin did not dare to interrupt Mr. Liu's lecture, but he had something important to do, and he was on pins and needles for a while.

Zuo Anli caught a glimpse of beads of sweat on Bai Jin's forehead from the corner of his eye, and coughed slightly, which was cut off when Mr. Liu paused.

He said to Mr. Liu with clear eyes: "Sir, I'm sorry. The student has to go to my mother when he thinks of something important. Can the student ask for leave?"

Mr. Liu was originally the county magistrate's family and left Zuo Anli alone. The master I invited was actually the only one I wanted to teach, so naturally he was the one to teach me.

Zuo Anli naturally pulled Bai Jin out and said with a smile: "Tell me, what happened? It looked like you were stabbed with a needle just now, and your eyes were darting around."

Bai Jin turned red with embarrassment . Face, he said sweetly: "The young master is really smart, I am willing to show my favor."

Zuo Anli squeezed his palm, "Okay, stop flattering and talk about business."

Bai Jin put away his playful smile and a glint in his eyes. Han Mang said with a cold face: "I want to take leave from my wife and sue my uncle's family! My... biological uncle."